Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-21-2015, 04:43 PM   #513
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
I had the charging down pretty good before this last patch, and while the Computer will take charges, I cant buy 1 now since the patch. Definitely frustrating, to have everything about right with sliders, only to have the patch mess it up, IMO the game was great before this last patch.
I successfully (read accidentally) took a charge the other day in mycareer post patch, with my PG against the CPUs PG right near the 3pt line as they were setting up their offense, CPU tried a drive as I happened to hit the charge button...this is the only charge I've managed to take in 2k15 to date and I've been playing since launch. I'd actually given up even trying after realising the CPU will just auto dribble around you or run through you with no call. Whether the patch has effected this or not though is anyones guess because WE STILL HAVE NO PATCH NOTES.
Old 03-21-2015, 06:45 PM   #514
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Are you speaking of HOF Sim online level?
Yeap on both levels i tested, HOF/SIM, Superstar/SIM both gone way easier then b4. It's always welcome to be able to make shots but the way they go in sometimes are way off from reality.
Old 03-21-2015, 06:50 PM   #515
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

Well to me the game was unplayable after patch 3 . Players were sliding all over the place and you could not play defense at all. Input lag was all over the place (its still there but no way as much) . Blown layups all over the place . I can actually guard my guys now when playing good defense .

Ill trade that for a few green shot releases any day.

Again im talking about hof sim with no slider after patch 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2015, 08:05 PM   #516
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Yeah prior to patch three I hated playing on ball defense in my games, because even slight change of direction would send my player in all types of weird directions. Now I can play good positional defense without that worry....and I contest the shots.
Old 03-21-2015, 08:05 PM   #517
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
We as a community have a responsibility in this too.

I'm laughing at some of these guys talking about how 'great' 2k was after patch 3, and how patch 4 ruined it....and I'm like "wow, judging 99% of your posts in the forum I figured you thought the game was horrible". This is exactly what I was going for when I made that thread about 2k keeping momentum after patch 3.. We play a part with the nature of feedback were giving...
Are you including me in the bolded statement, or are you saying generally? My only frustration comes when these guys change the gameplay(via covert updates or actual), often dumbing it down to appease complaints about how hard the game is.

I agree with the sentiment. But sometimes it seems like it doesn't matter one way or the other. Complaints of ******s seem to get more attention than the praise of hardcores.

Last edited by eko718; 03-21-2015 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-21-2015, 09:56 PM   #518
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
Yeap on both levels i tested, HOF/SIM, Superstar/SIM both gone way easier then b4. It's always welcome to be able to make shots but the way they go in sometimes are way off from reality.
2k always over does something

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 03-21-2015, 10:10 PM   #519
Banned

No one else seeing a difference recently?

I played entirely too many games Friday night into Saturday morning and then a few more Saturday afternoon. I'm missing open shots and playing better defense...and guys who try to just chuck up jumpers with a man in their face are lucky to shoot over 40% FG against me.

MyTeam feels the same although shooting %'s are higher because it's custom teams and more stars and specialized role players.
Old 03-21-2015, 10:43 PM   #520
Rookie

Icon13 Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by coached17
No one else seeing a difference recently?

I played entirely too many games Friday night into Saturday morning and then a few more Saturday afternoon. I'm missing open shots and playing better defense...and guys who try to just chuck up jumpers with a man in their face are lucky to shoot over 40% FG against me.

MyTeam feels the same although shooting %'s are higher because it's custom teams and more stars and specialized role players.
Half of the people here doesn't have the pat yet....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »