Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-16-2015, 04:26 PM   #201
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeynut99
That is Mt Davis built by Al Davis the owner of the raiders. Thought Those would sell out but never did. The old A's staduim was a beautiful park.
I agree, wholeheartedly.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

YouTube

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2015, 04:49 PM   #202
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

I'm still at the beginning of that 7 hour marathon but I already hope that lumbersexual will make it far in the tournament.

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 03-16-2015, 04:59 PM   #203
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
I agree, wholeheartedly.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk
Good that You agree. I find the current A's stadium very unique in baseball nowadays.

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-

Last edited by geisterhome; 03-16-2015 at 05:08 PM.
Old 03-16-2015, 11:13 PM   #204
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0

Slowly working my way through the stream.

Made me realize how much i miss playing sports games(games in general tbh) with friends/my brother on the couch.Just don't have many friends who play games let alone sports games anymore and would want to play games when we do meet up.

Was good to hear they want to get better stat tracking in the game.drooling at the thought if they could get player cards/stat tracking like nba2k into the show.Then i could see a real use for y2y saves in franchise.
Old 03-17-2015, 09:58 PM   #205
Rookie

jaydaddy03's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant1874
Definately agree with your observations.

I study the stadiums a lot (especially places like the coliseum) and it is clear as day they are still using textures and assets from the Ps3 build.

the lighting this year has made a huge difference and the game looks better than ever but I agree with the phrase "polishing a turd" somewhat. Wish there was a better phrase as the show is certainly not a turd!
2 things I wish they had were numerous signs in Left and right field and the Bill King Booth
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 11:01 AM   #206
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm watching the live stream again the past few days and was just wondering about directional hitting. It sounds cool and all but will it be too easy? Just asking since everyone that used directional hitting during the stream seemed to be getting a lot of hits.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:10 AM   #207
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I'm watching the live stream again the past few days and was just wondering about directional hitting. It sounds cool and all but will it be too easy? Just asking since everyone that used directional hitting during the stream seemed to be getting a lot of hits.
Here is what I think I noticed especially watching the last game. Nick greatly outhit Kirby (Kirby was using directional) but Kirby seemed to get more solid contact on his hits. So I wonder if someone who is really good at zone hitting has a greater influence over what happens during an at bat than someone using Directional. I plan to try a few games of directional hitting and see how it goes. I normally use zone.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:23 AM   #208
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
Here is what I think I noticed especially watching the last game. Nick greatly outhit Kirby (Kirby was using directional) but Kirby seemed to get more solid contact on his hits. So I wonder if someone who is really good at zone hitting has a greater influence over what happens during an at bat than someone using Directional. I plan to try a few games of directional hitting and see how it goes. I normally use zone.
IMO, zone will always perform better as it depends more on user skill and not weighed as heavily on player ratings with PCI placement

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »