Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-16-2015, 09:32 PM   #321
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

Are there any patch notes? Pretty huge patch. I'd love to find out what it does.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2015, 09:42 PM   #322
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers24win
On a side note... I have a bold prediction that madden 16 will rival 2k16 for best sports game next year.. Watch out for madden 16.

lol madden would have to make a big jump in game play for like the next 3 years with 2k not getting any better for madden to be even close to nba 2k.
Old 03-16-2015, 09:45 PM   #323
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDawg5
This is all I wanna know, I can fix the shooting myself with the sliders. If regression was addressed SUCCESSFULLY then this patch is a huge success in my book. When I get some free time I'll Sim a few years if nobody else posts a confirmation, or patch notes come.

That would be cool. I haven't had any time to really play video games the last few days and I am playing catch up on sports right now still so it may be a few more days before I really can check this out my self. Before the patch this problem was just about a mode killer so I really hope it has been fixed or at least greatly improved form what it was like before the patch.
Old 03-16-2015, 11:33 PM   #324
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

I don't know if this has been address, but it seems 2k has fix the passing mechanics.

I was so angry the i was getting schooled by the cpu on SStar sim, so i started practicing..and then it just happened!! i was zipping bullet passes by holding down the passing button. also by holding the icon buttons works too. no more floating passing wow!! just wow!! what a huge difference in game play.

2k has officially fix this game for me.
Old 03-16-2015, 11:51 PM   #325
Banned

WISports's Arena

Passing mechanics still need major work. 95% of the passes are two-handed passes. And the over-headed passes in weird situations is so unrealistic. And don't get me started on chest passes when a guy is 2 feet away from you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2015, 11:53 PM   #326
All Star

So I just did a sim and yes it was just one sim but I can say that regression progression thing is way way better. Before the patch like 95% of guys 30 or older would get worse and by like 4-6 points each and even a lot of guys at like 27-29 would get worse. Now with the patch I had 17 guys 30 or older who stayed the same and even a few guys who where 31-32 stay the same or go up by 1-2 points. Before the patch all but like 3 guys 30 or older would get worse and most by 4-6 points. You still had older guys get worse but not all of them and not even one by 4-6 points more guys going down by like 1-3 points instead of 4-6 points. You can still have younger guys go down but not has often. I had curry go down by 1 point. So there is now a lot more variation to the way guys regress. Great job 2k
Old 03-17-2015, 12:45 AM   #327
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Passing mechanics still need major work. 95% of the passes are two-handed passes. And the over-headed passes in weird situations is so unrealistic. And don't get me started on chest passes when a guy is 2 feet away from you.
I kid you not..check it out for yourself we really need patch notes to tell us how it really works but I'm only using button's to pass and it's working lovely. I'm not too sure if you hold it are tap it but these passes are bullet passes.

Can someone confirm this?
Old 03-17-2015, 04:28 AM   #328
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
So I just did a sim and yes it was just one sim but I can say that regression progression thing is way way better. Before the patch like 95% of guys 30 or older would get worse and by like 4-6 points each and even a lot of guys at like 27-29 would get worse. Now with the patch I had 17 guys 30 or older who stayed the same and even a few guys who where 31-32 stay the same or go up by 1-2 points. Before the patch all but like 3 guys 30 or older would get worse and most by 4-6 points. You still had older guys get worse but not all of them and not even one by 4-6 points more guys going down by like 1-3 points instead of 4-6 points. You can still have younger guys go down but not has often. I had curry go down by 1 point. So there is now a lot more variation to the way guys regress. Great job 2k
Cool definitely means I'm starting over then

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »