Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-14-2015, 07:04 PM   #241
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

Is it me are does the graphics and frame rate looks better and plays smoother. everything to me has been optimize..going. through the dash board feels faster, the sim engine runs faster. I'm telling that patch gave us some crazy juice!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2015, 07:11 PM   #242
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Im glad they got rid of that automatic hesitation dribble move when you're trying to drive on the defender.
are you 100% positive on that? One of the things I hated most while playing. I'm still holding off on downloading the update because I know how ppl like to say things were fixed but I still end up seeing the same BS. Not specifically talking about your post but in general. Plan to wait a few weeks because I feel something will pop up
Old 03-14-2015, 07:37 PM   #243
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Im glad they got rid of that automatic hesitation dribble move when you're trying to drive on the defender.
I didn't realize it was gone until you mentioned . It really is , good look
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 03-14-2015, 07:44 PM   #244
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
are you 100% positive on that? One of the things I hated most while playing. I'm still holding off on downloading the update because I know how ppl like to say things were fixed but I still end up seeing the same BS. Not specifically talking about your post but in general. Plan to wait a few weeks because I feel something will pop up
Go ahead and download...its good this time last patch was complete garbage but this one is on point. Much better than what your using now
Old 03-14-2015, 07:58 PM   #245
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
Yep... posted that as I was playing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2015, 08:08 PM   #246
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
They haven't supported the old gen game for 2 years now. Once its out that's what you get. I just bought my PS4 about 2 weeks ago, so I know where the old gen guys are coming from, it sucks they sell it for the same price then don't support it, and leave same bugs in it from year to year. They also lied about some things to make it sound like the old gen game had a couple things that the new console had. After buying NBA2k15 on the PS3 this yr I lost a lot of respect for the NBA2k team, it was pretty shady they way they did those games on the old console.

Considering I love basketball I didn't have much choice but to buy NBA2k15 when I got my PS4 a couple weeks ago, since Live is still pretty much junk. I will say NBA2k15 is a great game, and the best basketball game I have ever played, and they have supported it better than they ever have any of them that I remember, considering the patches, and the roster updates.

I feel for the guys that cant move up to the new consoles, I was very lucky that my wife took her Christmas money and Birthday money to buy me mine, or I would still be stuck with the PS3 version, but she knew how bad I wanted the PS4 for MLBTS, and how upset I was with NBA2k15 on the PS3.
You got that right. Us last gen scrubs are basically forgotten about. Eventhough we paid for the game too just like the PS4/XBONE guys consumers do we don't get equal treatment or support and it's frustrating as hell sometimes lol.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:10 PM   #247
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7

Can someone tell me if players are still disappearing during free agency with a fresh MyLeague file?
Old 03-14-2015, 08:25 PM   #248
Rookie

OVR: 9

Did this patch address the lag for the new park? It seems every time I play I either lag on offense or defense, never both just one of the other.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »