Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-14-2015, 12:48 PM   #153
Rookie

Berserker2020's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

I know it was mentioned earlier but I am really hoping they can still fix Pedroia and Napoli's beards. Napoli has grown his back out to what it was last year and Pedroia usually always has a short to maybe medium beard but not Napoli long. As one person mentioned it's almost like they should just be switched based on what was shown in the stream.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:52 PM   #154
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker2020
I know it was mentioned earlier but I am really hoping they can still fix Pedroia and Napoli's beards. Napoli has grown his back out to what it was last year and Pedroia usually always has a short to maybe medium beard but not Napoli long. As one person mentioned it's almost like they should just be switched based on what was shown in the stream.
The game is done and all real MLB players likeness is locked.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:59 PM   #155
Rookie

Berserker2020's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
The game is done and all real MLB players likeness is locked.

Thanks for the response Russell. I figured is was probably to late. Game looks great though, can't wait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2015, 01:03 PM   #156
Just started!

OVR: 0
Ramone & Nick please check the belt of LA Angels because since last year is Red no Black, and the line to the pants of some teams is very fat like the Miami Marlins, Atlanta Braves and Colorado Rockies. The beard of Derek Norris, Bryce Harper, charlie blackmon and mike napoli actualized, batting stance of david ortiz and giancalo stanton.
Old 03-14-2015, 01:15 PM   #157
Pro

OVR: 9

No idea where to ask this, but does anyone have any idea how many levels are in this year's edition? Last year it capped at 30, wondering if it's the same this year.
Old 03-14-2015, 01:17 PM   #158
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinsfan26
No idea where to ask this, but does anyone have any idea how many levels are in this year's edition? Last year it capped at 30, wondering if it's the same this year.
It's still capped at 30.
Old 03-14-2015, 03:05 PM   #159
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

A bit worried about Ramone stating that you can't edit pitch breaks.

So from what he was saying it seems like

- only MLB pitchers will have custom pitch breaks
- those cannot be edited (What happens if you change the movement rating for that specific pitch or will it be grayed out? What happens i you change a MLB pitcher to have a different pitch?)
- For created players we will only get the old type of pitch breaks (straight 4SFB, no fade on changeups, etc.)

I was really looking forward to being able to use 4SFBs on created players or any player frankly and have it have some fade/run to it like we've seen in the streams. We'll have to continue using running and circle change which is fine, but can be annoying when some of the 4SFB breaks I've seen in the game look great and I prefer them over the old running FB or 2SFB breaks.
Old 03-14-2015, 03:25 PM   #160
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
A bit worried about Ramone stating that you can't edit pitch breaks.

So from what he was saying it seems like

- only MLB pitchers will have custom pitch breaks
- those cannot be edited (What happens if you change the movement rating for that specific pitch or will it be grayed out? What happens i you change a MLB pitcher to have a different pitch?)
- For created players we will only get the old type of pitch breaks (straight 4SFB, no fade on changeups, etc.)

I was really looking forward to being able to use 4SFBs on created players or any player frankly and have it have some fade/run to it like we've seen in the streams. We'll have to continue using running and circle change which is fine, but can be annoying when some of the 4SFB breaks I've seen in the game look great and I prefer them over the old running FB or 2SFB breaks.

They did say pitch breaks were improved for created players. But yeah all the created pitchers will have the same break. Wonder how that'll effect the OSFM hybrid.

Hopefully in later games they'll be able to implement something the gives us access to pitch break options in create a player. Even if they're just a bunch of presets.

I'd also like to be able to apply any of the player specific celebrations/rituals to my RTTS character. Similar to how they do batting and throwing stances.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »