Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-13-2015, 09:22 PM   #201
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

We have more free agents slots in the pool but free agents like bynum still disappear after one year. the only workaround is to assign them to teams and give injuries for the whole season.

Oh yeah..basketball is back baby!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2015, 09:33 PM   #202
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
If they sell the game they should support the game, that's all I have to say about that.

They haven't supported the old gen game for 2 years now. Once its out that's what you get. I just bought my PS4 about 2 weeks ago, so I know where the old gen guys are coming from, it sucks they sell it for the same price then don't support it, and leave same bugs in it from year to year. They also lied about some things to make it sound like the old gen game had a couple things that the new console had. After buying NBA2k15 on the PS3 this yr I lost a lot of respect for the NBA2k team, it was pretty shady they way they did those games on the old console.

Considering I love basketball I didn't have much choice but to buy NBA2k15 when I got my PS4 a couple weeks ago, since Live is still pretty much junk. I will say NBA2k15 is a great game, and the best basketball game I have ever played, and they have supported it better than they ever have any of them that I remember, considering the patches, and the roster updates.

I feel for the guys that cant move up to the new consoles, I was very lucky that my wife took her Christmas money and Birthday money to buy me mine, or I would still be stuck with the PS3 version, but she knew how bad I wanted the PS4 for MLBTS, and how upset I was with NBA2k15 on the PS3.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 03-13-2015, 11:30 PM   #203
Rookie

Does anyone know if the cavs got playoff logos updated on court I'd look myself but I'm out of town right now thanks
Old 03-13-2015, 11:39 PM   #204
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

All the shoes that you have purchased stay there even after deletion and you can't delete their placeholders. When you go to equip them it's like you're equipping the 2k generic shoes.. Really irritating because I have made tons of Under Armour shoes for the park since they only cost 1000 VC each and now there's like 5 pages of UA shoes that I have wore for awhile and then deleted.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:03 AM   #205
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

I ll be honest i havent played this game in months and so far it seems they definitely fixed more than shoes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2015, 12:11 AM   #206
MVP

OVR: 3

I'm really interested in seeing the patch notes for this release...

I decided to do a complete uninstall of the game and start 'fresh' and re-install...And I have got to tell you after playing 5 games, I believe they have made quite a bit of improvement when it comes to defense and just the overall speed of the game. Note that the roster set I'm using at the moment is the recently updated, Official 2K Roster.

Right before the patch, I felt like when I was on the defensive end, that I was 'skating on ice' and basically 'weightless'. Momentum felt completely off. Just a slight nudge on the sticks would cause my defender to slide from side to side so the CPU would absolutely terrorize me with drives to the bucket or drive and dish out for an open 3 b/c my defense would sag off on the perimeter. I also feel like the players now have more 'weight' to them, which makes defense and the overall experience much better. I am not seeing the 'herky-jerky' movements as much if at all now. Before this patch, I felt that the CPU was completely ignoring the interior. Almost refusing to utilize the post up game and just stick primarily to the perimeter.

But to my surprise the CPU is utilizing their 'stars' as expected (a majority of the time). I played two games: Cavs (CPU) vs. Bulls (Hum) & Celtics (CPU) vs. Bucks (Hum).

As expected, it was 'Bron and Kyrie's world! And in the 2nd quarter, J.R. Smith just had one of those NBA Jam, shakalaka 'on-fire' type quarters with 13 pts! The interesting part is that J.R. only started taking his shots when 'Bron and Kyrie were on the bench. Its almost ilke he decided..Well...2 of the Big 3 are on the bench, so I'mma get mine! LOL! The only anomaly was Kevin Love w/ 4 FGA's (but was active on the boards with 5 rebs), but he got into early foul trouble in the 1st quarter. Check out the 1st half stats at the end of the video.

Here are the 1st Half Highlights: http://www.twitch.tv/phipsi1/b/636610069

The Bucks vs Celtics game was a fun, back and forth affair as expected. I had an early 10 point lead in the 1st quarter, but Isaiah Thomas got the Celts back in the game. Turner, Thomas, and Bass were standouts on the Celtics side (which is quite realistic). Would have liked if they got Avery Bradley more involved as well...Check out the 1st half stats at the end of the video.

Here are the 1st Half Highlights: http://www.twitch.tv/phipsi1/b/636595952

Looking forward to just starting a MyLeague or MyGM and collect stats...I'm gettin' tired of these exhibition games to test rosters/sliders! LOL! #GameTime

Last edited by PhiPsi1; 03-14-2015 at 12:22 AM.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:20 AM   #207
Pro

Lagoa's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk89
Does anyone know if the cavs got playoff logos updated on court I'd look myself but I'm out of town right now thanks
No, 2k not update any court with this patch...
Old 03-14-2015, 03:15 AM   #208
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagoa
No, 2k not update any court with this patch...

I can't understand 2k for this. They released a patch that's like the same file size of the previous patch and still can't even fix the art problems. I don't have anything against online users but not everybody plays online. C'mon 2k! Show us offline users some love and give updates on the art department of the game. Offline-online users, we all gonna benefit from that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »