Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-13-2015, 08:52 AM   #105
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

Was there any Braves gameplay? If so, when? Don't want to cycle through 8 hours of gameplay just to find out!

Thanks!
NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2015, 09:22 AM   #106
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

During the stream they said that generated pitchers won't have certain pitch breaks like the real MLB pitchers. I was just wondering if there was a way they could tie the pitch breaks to that pitchers windup? That way you could select that windup for a generated pitcher and he would then have those pitch breaks.
Old 03-13-2015, 09:41 AM   #107
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
During the stream they said that generated pitchers won't have certain pitch breaks like the real MLB pitchers. I was just wondering if there was a way they could tie the pitch breaks to that pitchers windup? That way you could select that windup for a generated pitcher and he would then have those pitch breaks.
If you think about it, those real pitch breaks are based on the real pitchers stats and skills built up over time... it wouldn't be fair to give those same breaks to someone just generated and doesn't have the same skills yet.
Old 03-13-2015, 10:16 AM   #108
Rookie

OVR: 0
Some are saying there is a dugout celebration scene in the 8th inning when Flowers hits a home run. I didn't see it, am I missing something?
Old 03-13-2015, 10:37 AM   #109
RTTS Junkie

BSUFAN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchmest
Some are saying there is a dugout celebration scene in the 8th inning when Flowers hits a home run. I didn't see it, am I missing something?
I think because the were doing Fast Play instead of Broadcast is the reason you did not see the celebration.
St. Louis Cardinals
Chicago Blackhawks
Los Angeles Lakers

Old 03-13-2015, 11:10 AM   #110
Banned

One thing I will say though along the lines of the Monster wall not being a major deal... it was kind've disappointing to see Pedey with the long beard again. I know he doesn't wear it that thick all year. (Maybe something they need to do is code it in where during play now games unless that player wears a thick beard, they don't have it, also, during the season, players are thin and as playoffs approach, it gets thicker.)
Old 03-13-2015, 11:22 AM   #111
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchmest
Ramone asked if there was a dugout celebration, but no cutscene was shown and they were playing broadcast
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2015, 11:35 AM   #112
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

The new lighting is going to really bring this game to life!

You can easily see in these 2 screen shots how the new lighting affects things like the building in right field for example. Look how different it looks from just one inning later thanks to the clouds causing the shadows. And this will change inning by inning
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11024610.jpg (220.9 KB, 213 views)
File Type: jpg 11024611.jpg (221.8 KB, 215 views)

Last edited by tnixen; 03-13-2015 at 11:38 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »