Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-13-2015, 07:20 AM   #145
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas85
Just to be clear, after the patch is it simply easier to get exellent releases or are yellow shots going in at a higher precentage aswell?
A little of both. You'll definitely see more green releases...but you'll also see more yellow shots that are contested and defended go in.

Last edited by coached17; 03-13-2015 at 07:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2015, 07:31 AM   #146
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coached17
A little of both. You'll definitely see more green releases...but you'll also see more yellow shots that are contested and defended go in.
Ah, this is what i was afraid of. I'm already tired of people getting bailed out for taking bad shots. I guess it's even worse now.
Old 03-13-2015, 07:44 AM   #147
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussieicon91
Can't do the method to get deadeye badge anymore, you get bad shot selection every time.. ****!

That's a huge letdown 😔. This was one of the last badges I need. Ughh..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tier: Legendary++
Old 03-13-2015, 07:57 AM   #148
Rookie

No new player faces/haircuts?
Old 03-13-2015, 08:16 AM   #149
Rookie

This patch basically feels like patch 2 with those two or three good fixes from patch 3
Old 03-13-2015, 08:57 AM   #150
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

Not trying to be a wise guy here..but wasn't the main complaint of bricking wide open jumpshot, not getting green realises..NOW NO MORE CRYING STEP YOUR GAME UP (PRACTICE) LEARN HOW TO PLAY DEFENSE. the movement on defense has been tweaked i'm loving it.

You get what you ask for.
Old 03-13-2015, 09:11 AM   #151
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7

After playing 5 games (3 MC and 2 normal SS/Sim 12min quarters) here are my gameplay impressions:

1. Defense is back - prior to patch 4, defense had turned into bumper cars and traffic cones. Now I feel defense is as responsive as I've seen it this year.
  2. In 5 games I only had 1 blown dunk. Prior to the patch I'd have 1 or more a game. This is good.
  3. The ai players on the user controlled team are more responsive to loose balls and 50-50 situations.
  4. Passing is still the weak link in this year's version and needs the most work on. There are times directional passing ignored my sticks and passed it to an unexpected recipient. This resulted in turnovers 100% of the time such a pass occurred.
I am not seeing the issues with 3-point shots others are. Perhaps it is because the defense is better and I can contest shots more than I was before but the results in both MC and the standard games were expected. There were times Manu Ginoble got hot for the Spurs but Greene or the others on the team never got any unexpected shots to go in with consistency.

I had unusual comebacks by the ai in two of the games: one MC and one standard game - where huge runs were proceeded by 3 cheap fouls being awarded early in a quarter to spark the run. Both comebacks followed the same script which is why they stood out to me. These were fouls charged to ai controlled players and they were both shooting and non-shooting fouls.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2015, 09:20 AM   #152
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas85
Just to be clear, after the patch is it simply easier to get exellent releases or are yellow shots going in at a higher precentage aswell?
Ive just played 10 park games and honestly...I dont see much difference.
I think I can move better on defense but maybe it was because its was totally lag free for me today.

On Offense I had one game where I missed 4 wide open 3s with the meter right on the line, the next game I went 7/7 with 5 3s, some semi contested. No more green then usual. But my shot felt slower. I use 54 on quick and the first couple of shots where all early, and that barely happend before but easy to adjust if thats the case now.

I cant say for sure if it was me or if the guy just was rated low/bad, but I only contest with the right stick and I got one guy airballing 3 times in one game. Even once from mid.
And I didnt see one BS shot go in over lock up defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »