Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-12-2015, 10:44 PM   #73
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

Do the A's still have the rule that said the cleats have to be white?
Old 03-12-2015, 10:47 PM   #74
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeynut99
The main body color has to be white. Accents, trim, laces, heel, logos, etc.....can be whatever color the player wants.

EXAMPLE
Spoiler

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 03-12-2015 at 10:54 PM.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:47 PM   #75
Pro

The first thing I noticed is, and this is just my perception on 20 minutes of watching and I could be 100% wrong, there are better animations for catching flyballs in the outfield.

In 14 it seems like every time the outfielder makes a running catch moving toward the outfield wall, they make a backwards catch without really looking. In the new gameplay that I'm seeing, they re-orientate themselves quickly before making the catch.

The dirt looks really good too. I'm going to fire up 14 while watching the stream though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2015, 10:50 PM   #76
Rookie

jaydaddy03's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeynut99
Yes as far as I'm aware
Old 03-12-2015, 10:50 PM   #77
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Dissapointed that when you use solid white Nike gloves that it doesnt appear there is an option to make just the logo black or a team color. The Logo isn't visible because the Nike logo on all the gloves is the color of the secondary color on the gloves, or white, and it looks like generic solid white gloves from last year. It sucks because nearly every Yankees player wears solid white Nike gloves. It isn't major though, and I can live with it.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 03-12-2015, 10:56 PM   #78
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Dissapointed that when you use solid white Nike gloves that it doesnt appear there is an option to make just the logo black or a team color. The Logo isn't visible because the Nike logo on all the gloves is the color of the secondary color on the gloves, or white, and it looks like generic solid white gloves from last year. It sucks because nearly every Yankees player wears solid white Nike gloves. It isn't major though, and I can live with it.
My guess is the logo is going to be tied to either the wrist color, knuckle color, or leather color since it doesn't have it's own option in the editor unfortunately. Maybe next year they can adjust that and add logo color to the gloves in the editor.

Spoiler

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 03-12-2015 at 11:05 PM.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:01 PM   #79
Rookie

jaydaddy03's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
The main body color has to be white. Accents, trim, laces, heel, logos, etc.....can be whatever color the player wants.

EXAMPLE
Spoiler
I believe spikes gotta be white too. In any case, glad they got new scoreboards and drums, let's go Oakland chants, etc

Last edited by jaydaddy03; 03-12-2015 at 11:04 PM.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:09 PM   #80
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

I know they say that the batting modes are balanced and Nick did outhit Kirby by a pretty big margin but I still have to believe that Directional Hitting (timing) is the easier batting mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »