Home

MLB 15 The Show Anticipated Features

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Anticipated Features within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-12-2015, 01:39 PM   #41
Rookie

ThaDumbest1's Arena

OVR: 0
Im just hoping that the batting want be as dang predictable as it was in 14. The whole 10 to 15 runs a game. The 5 and six run inning by the cpu teams if you made a mistake in the outfield. Not to mention you always having to be the hero in the 99th with your team down. It just got to where i couldnt stomach the crap no more. The base running predictability. It was all crap that you could only see so much of before you couldnt no more. If they dont fix that crap i know i want be batting on this one. I mean i could call every situation perfectly according to how just one play turned out. Foolish crap that they better not have overlooked on this one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2015, 01:41 PM   #42
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB 15 The Show Anticipated Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDumbest1
Im just hoping that the batting want be as dang predictable as it was in 14. The whole 10 to 15 runs a game. The 5 and six run inning by the cpu teams if you made a mistake in the outfield. Not to mention you always having to be the hero in the 99th with your team down. It just got to where i couldnt stomach the crap no more. The base running predictability. It was all crap that you could only see so much of before you couldnt no more. If they dont fix that crap i know i want be batting on this one. I mean i could call every situation perfectly according to how just one play turned out. Foolish crap that they better not have overlooked on this one
Huh. Interesting username.
Old 03-12-2015, 01:45 PM   #43
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDumbest1
Early season candidate for "Worst Post of the Year". Congratulations sir.
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 03-12-2015, 01:47 PM   #44
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sink4ever
Huh. Interesting username.
I literally laughed out loud at my desk when I read this, to the point of another co-worker asking me what was funny.
Old 03-12-2015, 05:52 PM   #45
Rookie

ThaDumbest1's Arena

Heres an idea for you 10 year old ******s. I cant say it on here tho. Thats my opinion. I have the right to one. I also have have the right to ignore dumb little girls like you. The y call it a forum for a reason. Its where pissy fags like you go to critisize people like me. If yall think the batting on here is so special, then good. Although smelly, like your buts, thats your right. If anyone wants to take it further. Ill give you home address. If you think im joking, then just freakin try me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2015, 06:28 PM   #46
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

I think the most anticipated feature for me is the new franchise mode improvements and the carry-over saves. The game looks great graphically and I look forward to 15.

Old 03-12-2015, 06:34 PM   #47
jnn
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
Why no mention of The Show Live? Hopefully, if it returns this year will finally work the way it was intended with real time stats all the time and a more dynamic commentary where it actually seems like a live broadcast and not just another exhibition game.
I didn't see a response to this question. Will 15 have The Show Live???
Old 03-12-2015, 06:43 PM   #48
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Early season candidate for "Worst Post of the Year". Congratulations sir.
His avatar says it all

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »