Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-11-2015, 01:08 AM   #425
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Remember when sports games used to be one of the most prolific genres?

Every major sport had like 6 (or more) different franchises. Simulation, arcade, backyard, mario and street versions?

Hard to believe now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2015, 06:19 PM   #426
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
I'm worried about sports games in general. It seems like sports titles are dropping like flies. The market for them seems like it gets smaller each year.
I really really miss the ps1 days, when we had like 3-4 different hockey games yearly among other sports. Also miss first party sports games, wish MS brought that back, and sony did hockey and basketball again
Old 03-15-2015, 02:52 PM   #427
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

The year 2003 was great for baseball.

All Star Baseball 2004
World Series Baseball 2K3
MVP Baseball 2003
MLB 2004
MLB Inside Pitch 2003
High Heat Major League Baseball 2004
MLB SlugFest 20-04

Am I missing any? Home Run King and Backyard Baseball 2003 came out the year before, and MLB Power Pros wasn't available for another few years.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 03-15-2015, 07:40 PM   #428
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
The year 2003 was great for baseball.

All Star Baseball 2004
World Series Baseball 2K3
MVP Baseball 2003
MLB 2004
MLB Inside Pitch 2003
High Heat Major League Baseball 2004
MLB SlugFest 20-04

Am I missing any? Home Run King and Backyard Baseball 2003 came out the year before, and MLB Power Pros wasn't available for another few years.
I really, really loved High Heat baseball. Oh the hours I spent sitting in my dorm room playing that game.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 03-16-2015, 06:35 PM   #429
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

I couldn't find an answer to this, but are all the bats the same shape geometrically? As in is it just the logo/color that changes on the bats? In one of the videos I saw they switched between a few bats and I didn't notice a change in the bat model's shape, just the color/logo.

Made a crappy gif of what I am talking about.

Last edited by MrOldboy; 03-16-2015 at 06:40 PM.
Old 03-16-2015, 07:20 PM   #430
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
I couldn't find an answer to this, but are all the bats the same shape geometrically? As in is it just the logo/color that changes on the bats? In one of the videos I saw they switched between a few bats and I didn't notice a change in the bat model's shape, just the color/logo.

Made a crappy gif of what I am talking about.

I asked Ramone the same question and he said yes
Old 03-16-2015, 07:25 PM   #431
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
I asked Ramone the same question and he said yes
Hopefully in the future they can try and incorporate more varied bat types since they do vary quite a bit in the MLB, but in practice the differences would only be apparent to those who payed close attention. Maybe not worth the extra effort.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2015, 07:46 PM   #432
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Hopefully in the future they can try and incorporate more varied bat types since they do vary quite a bit in the MLB, but in practice the differences would only be apparent to those who payed close attention. Maybe not worth the extra effort.
Waste of memory since the differences will not be noticeable in-game is what he said

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »