Home

MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-11-2015, 01:50 PM   #73
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeynut99
Two things I notcie. Hits to the grap look great and too bad that Dodgers cover boy showed know emotion with hitting that triple.
During the SSDS streams they said they upped the emotion but in the final version it will be toned down so it would only happen at certain times. Hopefully though it won't just be once in a while that they will show emotion.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:02 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
During the SSDS streams they said they upped the emotion but in the final version it will be toned down so it would only happen at certain times. Hopefully though it won't just be once in a while that they will show emotion.
I dont see why they would tone it back. Because even in a mid season "non important" game, even big plays bring out a LOT of emotion in the players. If you've got good emotion in the game, let it show. (Let the fans of the game tell you if they think it's too much).
Old 03-11-2015, 02:24 PM   #75
Rookie

Mgbleu1986's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
In what way is that?

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk
Go to youtube and watch some clips on Pro Baseball and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's a lot more authentic to an actual broadcast game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2015, 02:31 PM   #76
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgbleu1986
Go to youtube and watch some clips on Pro Baseball and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's a lot more authentic to an actual broadcast game.
I own 7 versions of PYS... I'm interested in particulars of what you think is better.

Oh wait, that's my video.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

YouTube

Last edited by thaSLAB; 03-11-2015 at 02:37 PM.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:35 PM   #77
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Hopefully this is just the start of where emotion comes into the series. Until it is expanded upon it is probably a good idea that it is limited because it would get repetitive fast over a season if you saw the same things all of the time.

I hope that as the years go by they just continue to touch-up and expand what emotion factors are showcased in the game and further replicate the real life and on field actions.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:36 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 0

Some players should have the emotions turned up to 100% every game.

I'm looking at you, Jake Peavey...
Old 03-11-2015, 02:47 PM   #79
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

I have a question about Defensive Shifting. If we go to the Defensive Positioning screen, not quick shifts and we set our positioning for each player in the opposing lineup, is there a way to save that so that the next two games in the series of franchise we do not have to do those shifting again?
Old 03-11-2015, 03:02 PM   #80
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
I have a question about Defensive Shifting. If we go to the Defensive Positioning screen, not quick shifts and we set our positioning for each player in the opposing lineup, is there a way to save that so that the next two games in the series of franchise we do not have to do those shifting again?
Unfortunately no, I am hoping one day my idea gets implemented to combat this. I am not giving up SCEA! LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »