Home

MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-11-2015, 12:38 PM   #65
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgbleu1986
Now strictly speaking on presentation, I wish the Show would take some notes from Pro Baseball Spirits. If no one has ever played or seen this game, check it out. Makes the Show's presentation look childish.
In what way is that?

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

YouTube

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2015, 12:43 PM   #66
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Along with a new PA announcer. I know they have an in-house guy doing it now, and they can continue to do that... but a new one with more authenticity brought to PA announcing. Or at least change the filter so it doesn't sound like he's speaking through a toilet paper roll.
Kirby and I actually had a discussion about the PA announcing, and what can be done to enhance it, in game. We also talked about how to handle situations like Renel Brooks-Moon... so yeah, there were ideas being thrown around for sure.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

YouTube

Old 03-11-2015, 01:17 PM   #67
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

OVR: 0

Two things I notcie. Hits to the grap look great and too bad that Dodgers cover boy showed know emotion with hitting that triple.
Old 03-11-2015, 01:25 PM   #68
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Hold up...

Did he just say, "we have a new feature called Advanced AI Logic"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oklCvqo0pQ&t=704

Um...

This is a feature? This is "new"? What was it before? "Rudimentary AI Logic", patent pending? Why not call it, "Really Good CPU Brainness"? Or "Liquid AI"?

Just... I don't know what to say. And what's REALLY funny is what happens JUST as he's saying it. I don't know about, but if that's the product of said feature, seems kinda busted to me. But that's just me. Looking at that part, he could have called it "Advanced Artificial Stupidity", patent pending...
Old 03-11-2015, 01:26 PM   #69
Rookie

CubsWillRiseAgain's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Along with a new PA announcer. I know they have an in-house guy doing it now, and they can continue to do that... but a new one with more authenticity brought to PA announcing. Or at least change the filter so it doesn't sound like he's speaking through a toilet paper roll.
new PA announcer? they need a whole new broadcast team
Old 03-11-2015, 01:29 PM   #70
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
So now we're almost there I wonder what this years intro will be like. I really liked last years version but 13 is still on top of my list
MLBTS 12 was the greatest ever!!!

And The Show's presentation is one of the tops in sports gaming. I don't care what some think. They have 10 years worth of lines and added another ton of them this year. It would be absolutely stupid to tear it all down.

Matty V is fantastic.

Keep building and enhancing what you have. That is the business model The Show has had and why the game continues the thrive each and every year.

Totally disagree with this "new coat of paint line of thinking" when it comes to the Show's presentation...which IMO keeps getting better and better each and every year. It's more than just about the play by play. It's about the replays, the stat swipes, the score bug, the ticker, the breakaway's between innings, the camera options etc. And I feel they will keep improving stat swipes and things of that nature each and every year. I would not be surprised to see more in-game stat options like we saw on 2k's game (which did that very well..in fact that was about all it really did well).
NHL23 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 03-11-2015 at 01:34 PM.
Old 03-11-2015, 01:30 PM   #71
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubsWillRiseAgain
new PA announcer? they need a whole new broadcast team
Whenever I play a game, and start to get annoyed with the commentary. I just pause the game, sit back in my recliner, sip a drink of whatever I'm drinking at the time, and say to myself......"We used to have to listen to Rex Hudler every game" and it makes everything seem ok.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2015, 01:30 PM   #72
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
MLBTS 12 was the greatest ever!!!
The Braves and Red Sox collapses?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »