Home

MLB 15 The Show "Character Artists" Stream Recap

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show "Character Artists" Stream Recap within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-08-2015, 04:58 PM   #97
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: MLB 15 The Show "Character Artists" Stream Recap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
Completely agree. Most of those people, who do as you said, will disappear from OS a little while after release and show up again to complain and moan some more next year at this time. It's all that crap that has pretty much stopped me from posting in The Show forums the past year or so. I just read and move on.

And for the people who get the game early...it's best not to announce that you have unless you enjoy getting flooded with requests for the most minute things.

Anyhow. Really like the changes made for 15 and can't wait to get my hands on the 10th Anniversary edition.
While there are plenty of troll posts and bashing that happens in the forums, there are also plenty of turning a blind blind eye and fanboyism that lives here as well. It would be nice to see constructive criticism or logical complaints be met with real discussion instead of automatically calling them a troll or game basher.

It's always going to happen with such a strong fan base but a lot of the time it seems like people defend the game without even taking a step back and looking at the point that someone has. Just because a game has improved over the years doesn't mean that somebody can't have an opinion that the game can improve in other areas or even on some of the already implemented features.

By no means am I implying that your post was wrong, I'm just quoting it to point out that it can go both ways.

Operation Sports OOTP League

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »