Home

MLB 15 The Show "Character Artists" Stream Recap

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show "Character Artists" Stream Recap within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-07-2015, 08:09 PM   #89
Just started!

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
I will probably have to stay away from the boards for a couple weeks after release. Let the insanity pass, then carefully come back lol
Seriously. It amazes me what people will complain about. The alternate uni thing.....seriously? How does that affect game play exactly? I get that people have opinions but come on. Those unis get worn for what, 1/10 of the season? Hardly a game breaker. The show gets better and better every year and this year will be no exception. Can't wait!
Old 03-07-2015, 08:19 PM   #90
№¹ Bad Boy.

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show "Character Artists" Stream Recap

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
I will probably have to stay away from the boards for a couple weeks after release. Let the insanity pass, then carefully come back lol
It's going to be hard to tear myself away from the game after the release.
Maybe I'll be back come Autumn
Old 03-08-2015, 07:01 AM   #91
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
Completely agree. Most of those people, who do as you said, will disappear from OS a little while after release and show up again to complain and moan some more next year at this time. It's all that crap that has pretty much stopped me from posting in The Show forums the past year or so. I just read and move on.

And for the people who get the game early...it's best not to announce that you have unless you enjoy getting flooded with requests for the most minute things.

Anyhow. Really like the changes made for 15 and can't wait to get my hands on the 10th Anniversary edition.
I'm a diehard Phillies fan and I'm going to them straight to the World Series! I went wonder if they finally fixed the Liberty Bell in Citizens Bank Park? And make it finally make it look like when the Phillies hit a homerun!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2015, 09:49 AM   #92
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
I'm a diehard Phillies fan and I'm going to them straight to the World Series! I went wonder if they finally fixed the Liberty Bell in Citizens Bank Park? And make it finally make it look like when the Phillies hit a homerun!
Yeah the one thing that has always been missing from the Liberty Bell celebration is the stars on the display flashing different colors as the bell goes back and forth. Has never been a gamebreaker by any means but would like to see that fixed.
Old 03-08-2015, 01:48 PM   #93
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

I know this isn't a Q&A thread, but...are the Pirates camo jerseys going to be in?

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 03-08-2015, 01:51 PM   #94
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I know this isn't a Q&A thread, but...are the Pirates camo jerseys going to be in?
In one of the streams they showed the Pirates uniforms. Didn't see the camo my man.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 03-08-2015 at 02:00 PM.
Old 03-08-2015, 03:33 PM   #95
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Man, this whole time I was under the impression the Mariners' early 90's uniforms were one of the throwbacks... Decided to take a look at them and its the 70's/80's uniforms

I would move those to the old throwback slot and ditch the pilots uniforms, since technically the Brewers are the Pilots. If the Sunday alts can't make it into the game next year, I would have the early 90's uniforms since those are what the new alts take inspiration from.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2015, 04:25 PM   #96
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Man, this whole time I was under the impression the Mariners' early 90's uniforms were one of the throwbacks... Decided to take a look at them and its the 70's/80's uniforms

I would move those to the old throwback slot and ditch the pilots uniforms, since technically the Brewers are the Pilots. If the Sunday alts can't make it into the game next year, I would have the early 90's uniforms since those are what the new alts take inspiration from.
They just need to add more uniform slots

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »