Home

MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition, Pre-Order Details, Canadian Cover Revealed

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition, Pre-Order Details, Canadian Cover Revealed within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-03-2015, 02:41 PM   #145
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition, Pre-Order Details, Canadian Cover Revea

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcar0725
Yeah that's what I mean. Wow a whole day? I actually got MLB 14 for Christmas with my new PS4, and the game download was only like a half hour. A whole day sounds crazy to me.
just preload a couple days in adavance

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-3-31-a-5.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2015, 02:59 PM   #146
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition, Pre-Order Details, Canadian Cover Revea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydm90
Downloads take significantly longer in general. It depends on your internet connection.

The disks are almost always done downloading or are at least playable in less than a minute.

I did not know that. But with pre-loading available, it doesn't matter much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-03-2015, 03:13 PM   #147
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0

I preordered the collectors edition from GameStop yesterday. I know people always dump on GS but you get an extra 6000 stubs in addition to the 12000 you get with the collectors edition.

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 03-03-2015, 05:21 PM   #148
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
I preordered the collectors edition from GameStop yesterday. I know people always dump on GS but you get an extra 6000 stubs in addition to the 12000 you get with the collectors edition.

I pre ordered from Gamestop about a month ago. I did not see anything about 6000 stubs by gamestop. I only remember seeing a few Cards and the Controller Skinit
Old 03-03-2015, 06:15 PM   #149
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
I pre ordered from Gamestop about a month ago. I did not see anything about 6000 stubs by gamestop. I only remember seeing a few Cards and the Controller Skinit

I read it on their website, I've preordered a lot of games at GameStop in the past and they usually print the code for the bonus on the receipt when you pick the game up

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 03-04-2015, 10:12 AM   #150
ShowTime!

NAFBUC's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
This finally is available for release day shipping in my location on Amazon. If anyone else was waiting on this to change for your location too, you might go check.
Yes.......Amazon sent an email, (I did a pre order last month), confirming release date arrival.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:27 PM   #151
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

Ok, after watching those streams I have changed my mind- I'll buy the game also this year, lol. But I think this time I'll wait with my purchase at least until the big patch has dropped and the osfm rosters are out. This way I'll get most of it I feel.

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2015, 01:45 PM   #152
Rookie

Someone explain to me why the anniversary edition isn't available to Canadian customers (game disc) but is available to download in the PS Store it just don't make sense

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »