Home

Which MLB Team is the Most Intriguing to Play As This Year? (Roundtable)

This is a discussion on Which MLB Team is the Most Intriguing to Play As This Year? (Roundtable) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-03-2015, 09:58 AM   #105
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Which MLB Team is the Most Intriguing to Play As This Year? (Roundtable)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
I only play with my favorite team
I am like you, I have a hard time contemplating playing with another team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Last yr with the PS3, Spring Training was broke to where team would sub out position players, so I did during Spring basically play other games, think I played atleast a game with every team except the Cubs and that's cause I absolutely despise and hate them. Im hoping this yr that Spring training subbing isn't broke like it was last yr on the PS3 version anyway, cause I really don't like doing that, but Im OCD about stats and I like Sprong training stats to look realistic too with all players playing some. I know Im probably in the minority but I actually enjoy playing the Spring Training games.
I am a Season mode player where I attempt to mirror the real world schedule as close as possible. So I have begun my MLB 15 season already (I am 4 Spring Training games into it) using MLB 14 with 2015 rosters and the 2014 Spring Training schedule. Still on the fence as to whether or not I should buy MLB 15 on March 31st (I probably will). Anyway in MLB 14 on the PS4 the CPU opponents are not subbing in their positional players in Spring Training games like they used to in past years on the PS3. I doubt very many people noticed this last year when MLB 14 was released because the game was released on the PS3 just before the regular season began and of course the PS4 was released in the middle of May. But I am subbing in some positional players because just because a certain player is a lock to the make the team in the real world does not mean they perform that well in the game and I want to evaluate the players available to me to make sure the right 25 players make my opening day rosters. Plus for some weird reason, I like playing Spring Training games in the smaller minor league stadiums. Heck I paid for the use of these stadiums, I might as well use them because they won't be used once the regular season begins.

Last edited by My993C2; 03-03-2015 at 10:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2015, 03:15 PM   #106
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Which MLB Team is the Most Intriguing to Play As This Year? (Roundtable)

Quote:
Originally Posted by My993C2
I am like you, I have a hard time contemplating playing with another team.

I am a Season mode player where I attempt to mirror the real world schedule as close as possible. So I have begun my MLB 15 season already (I am 4 Spring Training games into it) using MLB 14 with 2015 rosters and the 2014 Spring Training schedule. Still on the fence as to whether or not I should buy MLB 15 on March 31st (I probably will). Anyway in MLB 14 on the PS4 the CPU opponents are not subbing in their positional players in Spring Training games like they used to in past years on the PS3. I doubt very many people noticed this last year when MLB 14 was released because the game was released on the PS3 just before the regular season began and of course the PS4 was released in the middle of May. But I am subbing in some positional players because just because a certain player is a lock to the make the team in the real world does not mean they perform that well in the game and I want to evaluate the players available to me to make sure the right 25 players make my opening day rosters. Plus for some weird reason, I like playing Spring Training games in the smaller minor league stadiums. Heck I paid for the use of these stadiums, I might as well use them because they won't be used once the regular season begins.

Glad to see Im not the only 1 who enjoys spring games. that really bugged me about teams not subbing out position players right. I would just switch teams wit my controller a sub out that way, and I use 30 team control, so I mix up the lineups for teams thruout spring in my franchise. hope we don't havt to do that this yr to geyt things right.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »