Home

MLB 15 The Show: Franchise Mode Stream Full Recap/Notes

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Franchise Mode Stream Full Recap/Notes within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-02-2015, 04:14 AM   #97
Rookie

Fullmetalpanic7's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Franchise Mode Stream Full Recap/Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
You technically can. Just edit their contract. Its up to you to not screw the player over though. Im sure we can use the franchise update thread to ask if something is a realistic contact.
I don't believe this is true. It was my understanding you can only edit contracts outside of modes, and that once you were in franchise the option to edit the contract would be hidden.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:05 AM   #98
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxaalex
Russell Scea will there ever be a possibility adding Arizona fall league in the offseason for teams top prospect for next year version of the show.
Well apparently the Show fans haven't been heard because for years one of the biggest things fans want year after year to finally give you the option of playing in retractable roof stadiums with the roof closed or open and being able to renegotiate player contracts during the season!
Old 03-02-2015, 08:02 AM   #99
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
If i remember correctly, they chose a July night game.

It's one of the good things about being able to choose the month and time of the game now. You can choose a hotter month like July and a night game and not have to see long sleeves on the pitchers.

I wish they had 8 o'clock start times as an option though.
Yes they were mid summer games, but in 13 and 14 my pitchers were pretty much wearing sleeves during night games yar round.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 03-02-2015, 08:32 AM   #100
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Well apparently the Show fans haven't been heard because for years one of the biggest things fans want year after year to finally give you the option of playing in retractable roof stadiums with the roof closed or open and being able to renegotiate player contracts during the season!
Haven't been heard? Really? 90% of the new stuff they put in the game every year are things that they get feedback from fans on. Things like retractable roofs cant just be put in there overnight. I don't know what situation is preventing that stuff from being in there, but I know for certain it isn't because they aren't listening.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 03-02-2015, 08:49 AM   #101
Rookie

What's the story with GM goals? Are they all the same as in "get to playoffs", "win division"? Is there any variety in them for small market teams or teams on the rebuild like "win season series versus rival", or "complete a 5 game win streak"? Hoping theyes are not all the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2015, 08:54 AM   #102
Banned

Corymach7's Arena

SCEA, you've lost a customer for not allowing relocation of any franchises. I WON'T buy MLB 15: The Show. Being only GM in franchise sucks.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:05 AM   #103
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corymach7
SCEA, you've lost a customer for not allowing relocation of any franchises. I WON'T buy MLB 15: The Show. Being only GM in franchise sucks.

Maybe you are new to this forum, but it has been said countless times that the primary reason relocation will never be in The Show is because SCEA's use of the MLB license comes with rules, and one of those rules is they won't mess with the teams in the game. And that includes allowing relocation like Madden does.

Honestly, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if being able to relocate in franchise mode is what is most important to you to the point where it is a make or break/buy or no buy decision, then more power to ya I guess. I don't get it, but whatever.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:24 AM   #104
ShowTime!

NAFBUC's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Welcome to OS!

Where the main focus is on what a game doesn't offer, rather than what it does!
Also......you have the SCEA Community Mgr. 'in the house' reading and answering posts on a Sunday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »