Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-26-2015, 09:44 PM   #361
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Did we ever get a firm answer if we can change cap brims? Looks like from the new stream, brims are still weird.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 11:00 PM   #362
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Did we ever get a firm answer if we can change cap brims? Looks like from the new stream, brims are still weird.
According to FAQ on TSN, yes.
Old 02-27-2015, 10:34 AM   #363
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Another question.

Did they get Manager/coaches numbers to circulate with the players?

Example (it's always been like this) coaches/managers would be wearing the same number as a player. What I mean by this is if I'm the Astros and I fire Bo Porter and hire Ron Gardenhire both Gardenhinre and Josh Fields end up with the #35.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:00 AM   #364
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm sure this has been answered, but the thread is far too long for me to sift through.

Anyway, will we have generic equipment until we 'earn' the sponsorship to be able to use branded gear?

This is a bit of a bummer IMO if this is the case. If I'm a professional baseball player, I shouldn't have to 'earn' the right to use licensed equipment. I've never been a fan of this in any sports game.

Gear also shouldn't give ratings boosts, unless they're corked bats--but I digress...
Old 02-27-2015, 11:21 AM   #365
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
I'm sure this has been answered, but the thread is far too long for me to sift through.

Anyway, will we have generic equipment until we 'earn' the sponsorship to be able to use branded gear?

This is a bit of a bummer IMO if this is the case. If I'm a professional baseball player, I shouldn't have to 'earn' the right to use licensed equipment. I've never been a fan of this in any sports game.

Gear also shouldn't give ratings boosts, unless they're corked bats--but I digress...

You could always search for keywords in the thread.

But...are you asking about RTTS?

In franchise...equip is available always.
The sponserships are earned.

The ratings boosts are also only for RTTS players.

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 11:42 AM   #366
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

This may sound kind of stupid, but a lot of players on the Yankees wear solid white Nike batting gloves, with a black or navy blue Nike symbol on them. Ellsbury, Tex, and A-Rod come to mind right off the bat. In the live stream thread someone posted a picture of Ellsbury, and his gloves looked like the solid white generic gloves. All of the pictures and video I have seen shows the Nike symbols on the gloves as the same color as the secondary color on the gloves. Example the Pirates players had a Yellow Nike logo on the gloves that were white and yellow. So my question is, when we choose solid white Nike gloves, are we not going to be able to see the logo on them? I figured at least one pair may let you edit just the logo color, or have a black logo. t's a very minor thind, and won't make a difference either way. I was just curious more or less.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist

Last edited by bronxbombers21325; 02-27-2015 at 11:46 AM.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:17 PM   #367
Banned

CJ10's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
This may sound kind of stupid, but a lot of players on the Yankees wear solid white Nike batting gloves, with a black or navy blue Nike symbol on them. Ellsbury, Tex, and A-Rod come to mind right off the bat. In the live stream thread someone posted a picture of Ellsbury, and his gloves looked like the solid white generic gloves. All of the pictures and video I have seen shows the Nike symbols on the gloves as the same color as the secondary color on the gloves. Example the Pirates players had a Yellow Nike logo on the gloves that were white and yellow. So my question is, when we choose solid white Nike gloves, are we not going to be able to see the logo on them? I figured at least one pair may let you edit just the logo color, or have a black logo. t's a very minor thind, and won't make a difference either way. I was just curious more or less.
Definitely a valid question since this is the equipment thread lol. Hopefully it is as it should be and the nike logo is able to be edited by itself and is not tied to another section of the batting glove.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:24 PM   #368
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

From the stream last night... Alexei Ramirez had white & black Nike gloves... Nike symbol was white, if I remember correctly... Someone help me out here.

Still would like confirmation on this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »