Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-27-2015, 02:21 AM   #153
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Overall, whether it's in-game or in-menu, this game looks AMAZING, both visually and mechanically. The additions of editable contracts and off-season contractual enhancements already puts it leaps and bounds ahead of previous version. The radio show sounds great for it's first year; extremely impressive. The skylines are second to none. The motions/stances/animations are so fluid and spot on, it's nearly life-like. Combine all of this with licensed equipment and we've got one heck of a game. The people calling this a "roster upgrade for $60" are out of their minds and have obviously not paid any attention to the streams.

Once again, SCEA never fails to impress. #1 development team in my books. They create impressive games, they interact with the community, they take feedback exceptionally well, and they're obviously passionate about their work. I cannot speak enough about their character and dedication as a whole; I have massive respect for them.

March 31st can't come soon enough... #BaseballIsBetter
Old 02-27-2015, 02:30 AM   #154
Rookie

x8Tommy8x's Arena

OVR: 1
Thanks for the link Moose. Your the best.
Old 02-27-2015, 02:33 AM   #155
Rookie

Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

I've never really dabbled in the player made rosters but do you guys think it's likely that someone will put together a roster with accurate contracts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 02:34 AM   #156
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

I may have missed the answer, but if we edit the contracts of all players to be close to what they are in real life and then start up a franchise with that roster file what happens in our franchise?

Do the budgets reflect those changes appropriately from the start of that franchise?

When a player's contract is up in the franchise will they revert back to demanding the salaries that would fit more in line with the pre-edits?
Old 02-27-2015, 02:37 AM   #157
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

Is Houston really ranked 5th and Miami is 1st or was that just because they were in franchise mode? JW....the power, contact, speed, fielding, and pitching bars looked accurate for both teams.
Old 02-27-2015, 02:47 AM   #158
Rookie

ThisIsBirdland13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
Just got home... saw that there was a game with the O's, so I skipped through the game and man am I happy!

Machado got a new face scan! Also the new batting stances/pitching motions looked great for both teams. And I agree with everyone about the O's skyline... looks great! I'll watch the rest of the stream later but I'm pumped!
Manny's face scan was one of the first things I noticed and they got Jonesy's facial hair down perfectly, and all their gear they wear is down to a T! Man I'm excited for this game!
Old 02-27-2015, 02:50 AM   #159
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydm90
I've never really dabbled in the player made rosters but do you guys think it's likely that someone will put together a roster with accurate contracts?
I guarantee the people that make the OSFM rosters will make sure all players have the correct contracts.
Old 02-27-2015, 03:02 AM   #160
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Last edited by HozAndMoose; 02-27-2015 at 05:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »