Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-27-2015, 12:06 AM   #129
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy™
whole thing and thanks a lot really appreciate you putting this on youtube.
AMEN !!!!

Did SCEA add better stat tracking, or did we get punked, yet again .....
Old 02-27-2015, 12:11 AM   #130
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

I really hope the new contract logic does improve the offseason. It has been a tedious mess to try and make sure each team keeps control of it's young players properly. In conjunction with that, I also hope that they can finally improve the trade logic to a point where teams actually make reasonable trades that improve their team. I've seen sub.500 teams make win now type moves or of course the overvalued reliever issue.

Hope twitch comes back soon, didn't get far into the stream.
Old 02-27-2015, 12:15 AM   #131
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

best fielding team. I like the love.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 12:16 AM   #132
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
I really hope the new contract logic does improve the offseason. It has been a tedious mess to try and make sure each team keeps control of it's young players properly. In conjunction with that, I also hope that they can finally improve the trade logic to a point where teams actually make reasonable trades that improve their team. I've seen sub.500 teams make win now type moves or of course the overvalued reliever issue.

Hope twitch comes back soon, didn't get far into the stream.
Twitch is fine?
Old 02-27-2015, 12:22 AM   #133
Rookie

pirates1fan's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskoz
I agree, I like the addition of goals but get a world series win or get canned seems pretty hardcore.
It's the Yankees. They are pretty merciless when it comes to patience with winning. The game recognizes that too, which I think is neat. If you are the Houston Astros right now, for example, your 3 year goal is different. I like it. I might turn that option off and just stay with the Pirates, but I like the option of the GM goal stuff. Pretty neat.
Old 02-27-2015, 12:26 AM   #134
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Cyberface workaround...

Start your franchise...proceed to the option menu.....choose fantasy draft and then back out without starting the draft.

All faces will be cyberfaces at that point.

Now...w/y2y saves....I wonder if real portraits will be creeping in because of the auto update of SCEA created players updating each new year(real year)?

M.K.

Knight165

Cool! Never knew this workaround existed. Pretty straightforward. Thanks for the explanation.
Old 02-27-2015, 12:26 AM   #135
Pro

Sco291's Arena

OVR: 4

I feel like after playing MLB 15 I will never want to hear the word "victorious" again, ever.

Radio Show is very well done though, I will give them that. For the first year, it is pretty amazing. Good job Kirby and co.

Love the super sim speed....definitely welcomed. Menus...everything looks way bettter for franchise this year. Trade finder, contracts, ......cant wait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 12:30 AM   #136
Rookie

OVR: 1
Maybe they explained it and I missed it, but they were discussing trade logic, then the next thing I see is Eric Young Jr traded for CC Sabathia? I'm hoping there's more to the trade logic than just implementing more 1-on-1 trades.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »