Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-26-2015, 11:12 PM   #113
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Just got home... saw that there was a game with the O's, so I skipped through the game and man am I happy!

Machado got a new face scan! Also the new batting stances/pitching motions looked great for both teams. And I agree with everyone about the O's skyline... looks great! I'll watch the rest of the stream later but I'm pumped!
Old 02-26-2015, 11:17 PM   #114
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Looking at that skyline makes me sad that the Rays play in the Trop.
Old 02-26-2015, 11:19 PM   #115
Rookie

ruskoz's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGHerm
So your goal is to win the world series in 3 years, and you lose in the world series. You are then not renewed automatically and you plummet from a B to a D?

I don't like that.
I agree, I like the addition of goals but get a world series win or get canned seems pretty hardcore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 11:19 PM   #116
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
Anyone else having issues with the archive not playing?
It's working,but have to pause a bit to let it load ahead.

ThaSlab
"That was just the line score tab, that Kirby was trying to highlight the game that was being talked about, to show relevance to commentary. You can navigate to box scores and recaps, management tasks, lineups, etc. while the radio show plays."

Just meant the league update tile in the Home tab that scrolls results/team news ect. So far it has only shown pitcher w/l and think i saw a milestone.If batter info isn't important to the result of a game that's fine,just a little nitpick/thing i would like to see.
Old 02-26-2015, 11:23 PM   #117
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30

^aaaah ok, gotcha. It does show injuries (at least it did during CD) - not sure if key performers are shown.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

YouTube

Old 02-26-2015, 11:25 PM   #118
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

I might have missed this, but do we still get that nifty little 5 year franchise history screen (with postseason info, etc) if GM contracts are off, or are they specific to tracking GM goals/history?

On a related note, while I'm not usually a fan of the new trend of tile layouts, I do think franchise looks very sleek and well organized from what I've seen so far.
Old 02-26-2015, 11:26 PM   #119
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
So some guys don't retire right away obviously. Arod didn't retire until 2017. Almost in his mid 40's by that time.

Feebly chasing that record. Bahaha.
Old 02-26-2015, 11:26 PM   #120
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5
MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & ...

Two quick questions:

1) Does the radio show continue to play once you move past the game summary screen? So, once I get back to the main screen and I mess with lineups and such, does it continue to play?

2) A couple of you just mentioned a cyber face workaround. Does that mean all player faces in menus and such are now cyber faces only? Man, I hope so!

Last edited by jaiman; 02-26-2015 at 11:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »