Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-26-2015, 11:57 AM   #425
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ct
Bruhz.
Does anybody have Swagger?? Or is it glitched??
glitched 10char
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 12:57 PM   #426
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Bruhz. I got Scrapper and it was well worth it lol...
Dimer is the greatest badge ever.
Got Deadeye on 2 players.

I'm on 58 badges right now
6'5" PG 98 Overall

About 45 on my SF

Working on Unfazed and Fierce Competitor but Unfazed is hard to get without another Floor General on the Floor.

Damn good job on scrapper !
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 02-26-2015, 12:58 PM   #427
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jml475
glitched 10char
I was thinking that too. Or maybe it was just because you have to do the 50 celebrations in one park session??

I'm gonna give it a shot today
Old 02-26-2015, 01:51 PM   #428
Rookie

Quote:
Bruhz. I got Scrapper and it was well worth it lol...
Dimer is the greatest badge ever.
Got Deadeye on 2 players.

I'm on 58 badges right now
6'5" PG 98 Overall

About 45 on my SF

Working on Unfazed and Fierce Competitor but Unfazed is hard to get without another Floor General on the Floor.

Congrats on scrapper. I hate that that badge is luck took me a day on 1 guy and 3 days on my second. Swagger is glitch, glad it is tho because the park is already too unbalanced.

To be honest fierce competitor is really a first season badge because you will have a game where you a down, kinda hard to be down after that unless you get a low team grade or stay out of board on offense.

On Unfazed, do you have volume shooter, if so yeah get traded to a team with a floor general be two team imo for small forward is Bulls and Grizzlies (if the first year roster is there) because of floor general and defensive anchor badge on PG and C. If you don't have volume shooter make big plays such as transition dunk of steal, poster, limitless range 3. Once you get hot just pick and roll and take mid range and dunks.
Old 02-26-2015, 02:47 PM   #429
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
I just don't see how I'm going to get acrobat, there is always someone that stops my progress before I can attempt a layup. I used a lot of pick a roll to get posterizer on my players but it seems that technique is not working for acrobat.
First off unequip all baseline, under the basket and any two footed dunks that would allow you to dunk driving the baseline area. This will allow you to use turbo to a certain degree before having to let go. Also equip the guard layup package. A lot of people will suggest Jordan, but until you have the Acribat badge the success rate of reverse layups is lower.

PG: CP3, John Wall, Kyrie
SG:Klay Thompson, D.Wade, Kobe
SF: LBJ, Melo, PGeorge
PF: Blake, Aldridge, Duncan
C: '06 Shaq, Cousins, Bosh
Old 02-26-2015, 10:27 PM   #430
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbentley
I've been told that PF-C can only get 2 good screens a game. If this is true, its going to take 50 games. I would start the game out getting your two screens and focus on a other badges like Hustle Points, Tenacious Rebounder, Closer, Dimer, and Deadeye.
This is inaccurate (partially). I use the disclaimer because the caveat seems to be Patch 3. Pre Patch 3 I can guarantee both a PF & a C gained Brick Wall in 26 & 29 games respectively.

As for other positions. SG gained Brick Wall in 28 games Pre Patch 3. I'm currently 38 games in with SF POST Patch 3 and have yet to unlock it. That's why I think Patch 3 put hand cuffs on the amount of screens allowed towards the badge per game. That would suck if that happened.

I'll post when I get Brick Wall with my SF. Hopefully I can get it soon because I'm in round 2 of the playoffs. Purposefully stretching 7 game series' though.
Old 02-26-2015, 10:39 PM   #431
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Latest member of the 'Deadeye' Club checking in. 1st player I've been able to get Deadeye with. Here's some stats...

I'm a SF using Harrison Barnes shot type (don't ask why I don't know). Started legitimately trying for Deadeye 1st game of the Playoffs 1st (half season). Triggered after 12th game of the playoffs. I've been purposefully stretching 7 games series'. I made 247 FG's in the 12 game span.

My style...For the 1st 5 games of the 1st series I would drive to the area between the 3pt line and free throw line. I'd pump fake to draw the defender in and shoot when they were around me. Since then, I changed to getting the ball around half court, slowly walking up to the same area and waiting for my player to crouch because the defender closed in on me and shot.

Playing on SS, 12 min 1/4ers, at 75% speed, casual. I played a couple games on Sim instead of casual because I knew it would be more difficult and I needed to lose. I can't hit enough shots on HOF. 7th game of the 1st series I played on All Star because I needed the W to stretch the series.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 10:42 PM   #432
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me. I posted earlier about 'Tenacious Rebounder' triggering after 300 boards instead of 400 for me. I just got 'Eraser' in the same fashion after my last game. I was happy that I got 'Deadeye', but then Eraser popped up too. I gained Eraser after only 55 blocks for the entire season. The posted number is 80. I'm a SF if that makes a difference, which it may.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »