Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-26-2015, 01:54 AM   #353
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

PS4 has 8GB GDDR5 RAM but the OS supposedly takes up 3GB (last I heard, that was almost a year ago). That leaves 5 GB for games, which will only increase as the OS overhead shrinks (which is a very common occurrence). IIRC the PS3 had 512 MB of split RAM and I think the OS overhead went from 120MB to eventually 50MB, so it really is quite amazing how many good looking (at the time I guess lol) games the system had.
Old 02-26-2015, 04:09 AM   #354
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

I do think PS4 has a lot of untapped potential when it comes to The Show. The RAM has at least 10 times the power of the PS3. I know the 1080p certainly takes a chunk out of that but it doesn't seem like the PS4 has that much more going on at once. It's got to be an issue of optimization.
Old 02-26-2015, 09:23 AM   #355
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
PS4 has 8GB GDDR5 RAM but the OS supposedly takes up 3GB (last I heard, that was almost a year ago). That leaves 5 GB for games, which will only increase as the OS overhead shrinks (which is a very common occurrence). IIRC the PS3 had 512 MB of split RAM and I think the OS overhead went from 120MB to eventually 50MB, so it really is quite amazing how many good looking (at the time I guess lol) games the system had.
I read this entire post with OS being Op Sports... it wasn't until the end and it not making sense I realized it meant Oper. System. LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 10:19 AM   #356
Rookie

The_Gryphon75's Arena

OVR: 0

Hi, i'm from Italy. As every year i would buying a copy of the game for the PS.
This year, in Europe, we don't know yet if the game will be released retail or digital. Do you know some news about ?
Thank
Old 02-26-2015, 03:31 PM   #357
Rookie

Berserker2020's Arena

OVR: 1

Not a huge issue but just thought about it after seeing David Ortiz with some of his bats, but will we have more color tape options for bat handles? You know since now that we have those beautiful neon options. :-)
Old 02-26-2015, 03:51 PM   #358
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Might not be around to catch the stream so it might take a little longer to get up on YouTube this time.
Old 02-26-2015, 03:55 PM   #359
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Might not be around to catch the stream so it might take a little longer to get up on YouTube this time.
Hey man, we just appreciate you getting it up there.
Old 02-26-2015, 05:49 PM   #360
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Did they fix the Chicago White Sox Sunday alternate? Also the Brewers throwback alternate? They've been wrong the last few years.

The batting helmet and cleats (when set to team color) are wrong.
Should look like this

For the Brewers the undershirt color should look like this. In the show they are still navy blue (when using compression sleeve set at team color 1) and looks odd. Same goes for the cleats when using team colors.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 02-26-2015 at 05:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »