Home

Which MLB Team is the Most Intriguing to Play As This Year? (Roundtable)

This is a discussion on Which MLB Team is the Most Intriguing to Play As This Year? (Roundtable) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-24-2015, 07:22 PM   #97
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Which MLB Team is the Most Intriguing to Play As This Year? (Roundtable)

Before OSFM comes out I'm going to do a Cubs franchise and then once they are released I'm going to start my main franchise with the Rays.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:58 PM   #98
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Having two world championships in a organization that is very old make those two championships make them that more special! I 've been a Diehard Phillies fan since the 70s,granted I've witnessed some pretty bad seasons,I'm tired of hearing people rip them and knocking them calling them looser franchise the worst ever! For a franchise that's been ripped by people forever,they have been in the postseason more then the Royals! When was the last time the Royals have been in the postseason before last season. Those 70s Phillies teams are some of the best teams in the history of baseball! They won three straight eastern division championships! Two of those teams had 101 wins in 1976 and 1977! Some of the greatest players in the history of baseball! Mike Schmidt,Richie Ashburn,Dick Allen to name a few and Steve Carlton arguably one of the greatest pitcher's of all time!

I too am a die hard Phillies fan and can tell you they are going to stink something awful this year most likely.

This will most likely be the case as long as Reuben Amaro Jr. is their GM.
Old 02-25-2015, 02:08 AM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yankees!
Could win 90, could lose 90. Should be fun.
Old 02-25-2015, 02:13 AM   #100
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Not saying this as a Red Sox fan but I see the Yankees as the 4th place team in the division. I like the Jays, Sox, and Rays better than the Yankees. Rays are vastly underrated this offseason. They have a good pitching staff like they almost always do. And that is not including Matt Moore who is out to start the season.
Rays offense will be one of the worst in the AL. They have good young pitchers as usual, but I still think their rotation, while not at all bad, is the worst its been in years.
The AL East this year is the most balanced and wide open its been in a long time... I'm thinking Red Sox, Yankees, Jays, Orioles, then Rays. Should be a really fun year though and I'm so excited!!!
Old 02-25-2015, 07:50 AM   #101
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

Love the idea of starting a franchise before OSFM come out. Leaning towards Twins/Indians.

The REAL season will start with my Bucos! Mmmmmm............PNC at night
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2015, 03:48 PM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 6

There are a multitude of teams that look fun to play as...in the NL you have the Marlins,Mets, Dodgers, Pirates,Padres...while in the AL you have the O's, Mariners, White Sox, Jays and Jays.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:27 PM   #103
Rookie

knicksfan111's Arena

I will be using the Mets. They have a great farm system and they might be able to make the playoffs this year.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:13 AM   #104
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

I only play with my favorite team the Reds, just never have had any itch ti use another team. Last yr with the PS3, Spring Training was broke to where team would sub out position players, so I did during Spring basically play other games, think I played atleast a game with every team except the Cubs and that's cause I absolutely despise and hate them. Im hoping this yr that Spring training subbing isn't broke like it was last yr on the PS3 version anyway, cause I really don't like doing that, but Im OCD about stats and I like Sprong training stats to look realistic too with all players playing some. I know Im probably in the minority but I actually enjoy playing the Spring Training games.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »