Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-25-2015, 10:54 AM   #345
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Thanks for the response Ramone.

Is there any talk about adding multiple mitt options for players in the editor?

Example: a utility player would need 3 different gloves 1B/OF would need 2 gloves etc......

Also how about home/road equipment options in the editor in the future? That would work for things such as mitts, batting gloves, cleats, catchers gear etc.......
Home and road equipment is toward the top of my wishes for future games. i go through before every series and edit batting gloves for my team based on whether it's a home or road series. I don't do it for road teams though because I don't keep up with who wears what for everyone.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2015, 11:31 AM   #346
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Home and road equipment is toward the top of my wishes for future games. i go through before every series and edit batting gloves for my team based on whether it's a home or road series. I don't do it for road teams though because I don't keep up with who wears what for everyone.
It's been on my list for 3 years now.
Old 02-25-2015, 11:36 AM   #347
Just started!

OVR: 0
help

I have a problems in my franchise. i can not play the game. i can only simulate the game. there probably has something to do for I can play the game, thanks for answer
Old 02-25-2015, 02:05 PM   #348
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: help

Just a little add i think would be nice for the edit/create player section, is when your selecting bating stances if there could be a batters boxed laid out under the player. You can have a better feel for how the stance will look once in game. I know you can move the camera around but sometimes a closed/open stance looks diff once in game if i don't get the camera angle just right..just a thought
Old 02-25-2015, 02:10 PM   #349
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Thanks for the response Ramone.

Is there any talk about adding multiple mitt options for players in the editor?

Example: a utility player would need 3 different gloves 1B/OF would need 2 gloves etc......

Also how about home/road equipment options in the editor in the future? That would work for things such as mitts, batting gloves, cleats, catchers gear etc.......

Home and away equipment are on the list but we first have to solve the memory issue that comes with doing that.
Old 02-25-2015, 02:21 PM   #350
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Home and away equipment are on the list but we first have to solve the memory issue that comes with doing that.
Thanks for the reply again Ramone. Glad to see it's on the list for sometime down the road if memory issues are solved.
Old 02-25-2015, 03:13 PM   #351
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Thanks for the reply again Ramone. Glad to see it's on the list for sometime down the road if memory issues are solved.
In the equipment stream I asked Luis and he implied sooner than later. Sony engineers need to hurry up and shrink the OS overhead, maybe we'll see some RAM cleared up in the next major firmware update (which is supposedly coming soon.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 01:04 AM   #352
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA

Hey Ramone, for people like myself (probably a majority) who don't really know much about how much space things take up on a game, and think there is probably SOO much room available on the PS4 still(when apparently there really isn't), can you tell us how much space is actually available on the PS4 and what number The Show is at? That way we have a better understanding of really what you guys are working with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »