Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-24-2015, 01:03 PM   #417
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
I just don't see how I'm going to get acrobat, there is always someone that stops my progress before I can attempt a layup. I used a lot of pick a roll to get posterizer on my players but it seems that technique is not working for acrobat.
Full court press, steal the ball around mid court, dribble down, reverse layup 15 times/ 4 change direction layups.
Old 02-24-2015, 01:43 PM   #418
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFerring
Can you get on fire in the park without playing with a floor general?

Because ever since i got it on my center my teammates unfairly drain 2 point shots
Yeah if you have Microwave you could get hot fast.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:03 AM   #419
Just started!

I'm trying to get brick wall on my center and I have the strength of 80 but when I set screens I can only get 1-2 good screens per game. Have cheeked with a few people who have pf 's and they could get like 1 per possesion. Also have a point guard who I could get 1 good screen per possession. If anyone could help I would love it
Thanks
Old 02-25-2015, 04:05 PM   #420
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyclutch10
I'm trying to get brick wall on my center and I have the strength of 80 but when I set screens I can only get 1-2 good screens per game. Have cheeked with a few people who have pf 's and they could get like 1 per possesion. Also have a point guard who I could get 1 good screen per possession. If anyone could help I would love it
Thanks
I've been told that PF-C can only get 2 good screens a game. If this is true, its going to take 50 games. I would start the game out getting your two screens and focus on a other badges like Hustle Points, Tenacious Rebounder, Closer, Dimer, and Deadeye.
Old 02-25-2015, 04:07 PM   #421
Rookie

Great Post
Learned alot from you guys. Just made a new player and got 51 badges my rookie season. If anybody have in question about badges pm me or quote and i will do my best to assist.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2015, 11:09 PM   #422
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbentley
I've been told that PF-C can only get 2 good screens a game. If this is true, its going to take 50 games. I would start the game out getting your two screens and focus on a other badges like Hustle Points, Tenacious Rebounder, Closer, Dimer, and Deadeye.
This. Apparently though, I've read on the thread, that if you save the game and come back, you can get two more good screens. (would this actually be faster to reload the game though? still annoying and another broken aspect of 2k.

Also, you should be able to get 2 "off-ball" good screens as well as 2 "on-ball" good screens. making it 4 per-game.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:03 AM   #423
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jml475
This. Apparently though, I've read on the thread, that if you save the game and come back, you can get two more good screens. (would this actually be faster to reload the game though? still annoying and another broken aspect of 2k.

Also, you should be able to get 2 "off-ball" good screens as well as 2 "on-ball" good screens. making it 4 per-game.
If that's true, go to it. Sound like to much work personally I would get screen outlet and other badges that have a bigger impact.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:54 AM   #424
Pro

Bruhz. I got Scrapper and it was well worth it lol...
Dimer is the greatest badge ever.
Got Deadeye on 2 players.

I'm on 58 badges right now
6'5" PG 98 Overall

About 45 on my SF

Working on Unfazed and Fierce Competitor but Unfazed is hard to get without another Floor General on the Floor.

Does anybody have Swagger?? Or is it glitched??

Last edited by 24ct; 02-26-2015 at 08:57 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »