Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-23-2015, 05:52 PM   #465
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

I'm not sure if anyone else here would like this idea, but I'd like to see the dynamic field indicator disappear on balls hit directly over a fielder's head. Basically those "turn and run" situations where the fielder runs to where they think the ball will land and then worries about finding the ball once they turn back around. So, if the fielder can't "see" the ball, the indicator should go away. I think it would add a little more fun to defense, as well as open the door to having the indicator fade in and out when playing day games and having the sun in your face, or playing the field during the twilight time of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2015, 06:12 PM   #466
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
If you watched the stream the grounds crew had black shirts (always been red) and Pittsburgh was the home team, so there is a possibility the grounds crew shirts will match the team colors now.
Thanks Ill check it out ! and just from a guy who plays 5 games a day or more on release its the little things like having slightly different overlays and screens that can make the game seem alot less like last years game visually because after all we also eat with eyes .
Old 02-23-2015, 06:39 PM   #467
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
This is something I left in my final CD feedback. It's not that it's the slow motion, as it is the magnification of flaws in animations and collisions you are exposing by slowing it down.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk
OMG......WTF is wrong with you soldier?
You are NOT allowed to speak poorly of the Show in public.
You must live up to the expectations of some.

I expect your Show Defender badge and controller on my desk in the morning.
Dismissed.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-23-2015, 06:59 PM   #468
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165

Dismissed.

M.K.
Knight165
You held that badge with hornor my friend.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:10 PM   #469
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165

Dismissed.

M.K.
Knight165
For shame! I don't know what's gotten into me. I deserve all that is to come for dishonoring The Order...

First, I post my baseball game collection, that included other non-Show games, now this. I am scum, and probably do not deserve the title of Defender any longer...

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

YouTube

Old 02-23-2015, 07:22 PM   #470
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

OVR: 55

You guys want excitement and change in commentary? How about Pittsburgh Pirates announcer Greg Brown and the 93.7 The Fan commentary edits!

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/...wn-bleep-post/
Old 02-23-2015, 10:30 PM   #471
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
A little disappointed by there still being no batting gloves on when base running, but that's a really small detail so no big deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2015, 11:34 PM   #472
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarningTrackPower
I'm not sure if anyone else here would like this idea, but I'd like to see the dynamic field indicator disappear on balls hit directly over a fielder's head. Basically those "turn and run" situations where the fielder runs to where they think the ball will land and then worries about finding the ball once they turn back around. So, if the fielder can't "see" the ball, the indicator should go away. I think it would add a little more fun to defense, as well as open the door to having the indicator fade in and out when playing day games and having the sun in your face, or playing the field during the twilight time of the game.
The outfielder should just always have his eyes on the ball like in real life, i don't think you'll ever see an outfielder just turn around and go out in full sprint and then turn around and know where the ball is.

The outfielder's head should always be turned so his eyes are tracking the ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »