Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-22-2015, 10:06 PM   #433
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeGordon12
you're cool... sike.. you're really not for coming at someone taking initiative in trying to get something desired into the game
You do know who Kehlis is.... right?
Old 02-22-2015, 10:17 PM   #434
Pro

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

I'm new to the show. I bought the first illustration in '13. I'm still playing '14 on the PS4. So, maybe I can understand that lifelong fans are getting tired of the same presentation, graphics, etc..

Most fans who I talk to and on this community still have a blast playing the show. As well as myself. It's still the best sports game I've ever played. Just give them some time and I'm sure they will wow you again.
Bulls
Old 02-22-2015, 11:35 PM   #435
Rookie

OVR: 0
you guys updated Camden yards the flags looks great Adam update looks good he usually shaves before opening day you guys should add the ability to update hair and beards throughout the season I know 2k does that only thing I could think to add is adding cal as a legend next year would be great and maybe Harold Reynolds to commentary and a pa announce for batter walk up in example now batting and crowd gets excited would be amazing you guys do the best work wish you guys could keep hairstyles and beards updated throughout the season don't San Diego best studio !!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2015, 11:40 PM   #436
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Pretty sure the PA announcer already introduces batters.
Old 02-22-2015, 11:47 PM   #437
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
you're cool... sike.. you're really not for coming at someone taking initiative in trying to get something desired into the game
Old 02-23-2015, 12:51 AM   #438
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Not happening this year period, it is on the list for next year though.
Yeah, guys this is not breaking news. We were begging for this a couple of weeks ago and Russell_SCEA answered this same thing.

Quote:
The devs have no idea we want this feature. sike

You seem like a nice chap, but spamming the same thing across multiple threads is more likely to have the opposite effect than the one you want. Not to mention it's probably like a TOS thing. And baiting a mod...kind of a triple play you're working on here in keeping with the baseball theme.
Old 02-23-2015, 01:01 AM   #439
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Fyull Game (Archive Available)

He has my support just for using the word "sike" I rocked the 80's.
Old 02-23-2015, 01:06 AM   #440
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

Nope "sike" is the correct spelling and meaning. Anyway I can't wait until we get a trailer soon on stadiums and graphics update. Sike, I can wait.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »