Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-22-2015, 09:25 PM   #337
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Maybe a Dev or CD guys can answer this.

Has there been any discussions about the possibility of adding an option to import players into existing franchises? Rather than starting over after roster updates.
Old 02-22-2015, 09:29 PM   #338
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15

Has there been any discussions about the possibility of adding an option to import players into existing franchises? Rather than starting over after roster updates.
In essence, it's almost just like if a guy was called up from the minors out of no where. When you started your franchise he wasn't to be found, now next season, he made his way to the majors...
Old 02-22-2015, 09:32 PM   #339
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
In essence, it's almost just like if a guy was called up from the minors out of no where. When you started your franchise he wasn't to be found, now next season, he made his way to the majors...
Yeah along those lines pretty much. Would do wonders if I player gets added that you didn't have in a roster you're using in a franchise.

Example would be Daniel Coulombe of the Dodgers last year. No one had him in their roster then he got called up in the middle of the year.
Old 02-22-2015, 10:23 PM   #340
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

That would be awesome! This is something I wish all games had. Although here once the OSFM is done it's needed less it would still be very welcomed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 02-24-2015, 04:24 PM   #341
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

I didn't see it in the stream so the answer might be no, but did they add the ability to add the jaw flap to the batting helmets? If not will it be programmed specifically for Jason Heyward and Giancarlo Stanton?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2015, 04:56 PM   #342
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

I don't even own the system, but after watching that stream makes me wanna put a savings plan towards a PS4.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
Old 02-24-2015, 10:57 PM   #343
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
I didn't see it in the stream so the answer might be no, but did they add the ability to add the jaw flap to the batting helmets? If not will it be programmed specifically for Jason Heyward and Giancarlo Stanton?
Not this year that new piece of equipment was cut from the game.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:25 AM   #344
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

Thanks for the response Ramone.

Is there any talk about adding multiple mitt options for players in the editor?

Example: a utility player would need 3 different gloves 1B/OF would need 2 gloves etc......

Also how about home/road equipment options in the editor in the future? That would work for things such as mitts, batting gloves, cleats, catchers gear etc.......

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »