Home

Which MLB Team is the Most Intriguing to Play As This Year? (Roundtable)

This is a discussion on Which MLB Team is the Most Intriguing to Play As This Year? (Roundtable) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-22-2015, 02:04 PM   #65
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Which MLB Team is the Most Intriguing to Play As This Year? (Roundtable)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
Due to the addition of my favorite MLB Manager to Cubs, this year it's finally going to be my post OSFM choice...

I'd also like to go with ChiSox pre OSFM...wanted to try them last year, but didn't get around to it due to HOU / SD franchises...

Since WOR is on most cable systems, it'll be cool to be able to compare / contrast with the IRL versions...

That's actually a good idea, start your franchise with a different team before OSFM and then once that releases start your main franchise! 👌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2015, 02:45 PM   #66
Rookie

bigdooky15's Arena

OVR: 2
I think my Marlins will be very interesting, with the Hitters and Pitchers signed over the off-season to help contribute to Stanton and Jose Fernandez, you can feel a sense of excitement for this club that hasn't been felt in years.
Old 02-22-2015, 07:49 PM   #67
Rookie

dtlm6's Arena

OVR: 1
For me, it is clearly San Diego, a team I never have had interest in using in the Show. But they have a very compelling team. Now if they would only switch back to the mustard and brown unis........
Old 02-22-2015, 07:53 PM   #68
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

OVR: 0

Twins....all them prospects that you can bring up halfway through the year...

College Football - Iowa Hawkeyes
College Basketball - Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Old 02-22-2015, 11:19 PM   #69
Rookie

CurlyDub34's Arena

I'm shocked that no one has mentioned the Nationals yet. I can't wait to play with that starting rotation, not to mention Rendon and Harper. They also have a nice group of top 100 prospects headlined by the top pitching prospect in the game Lucas Giolito. Some key players hitting free agency after this year and the following year so you have some key gm decisions to make. I'll probably make one with the Marlins as well even though I hate playing against the Nats.
Old 02-23-2015, 12:16 AM   #70
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by milldaddy35
Twins....all them prospects that you can bring up halfway through the year...
So Alex Meyer and Jose Berrios. Because those are the 2 projected to be called up this year. Buxton has NEVER played above single A. And Sano just missed ALL of last year with Tommy John.
Old 02-23-2015, 02:13 AM   #71
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Some people dont like using their favorite team. I will. But ill also start one with the Phillies cause they are garbage and KC isnt anymore. I like more of a challenge. Im also attached to certain players. There is no way in hell Mike Moustakas wont be n my team. And he could barely hit .200 last year. I couldnt care less about any other teams players so i have no issue getting rid of them when the time is right.
Um when was the last time the Royals won a world championship? How many world championships have the Phillies won in comparison the Royals? I believe that's two world championships to one I believe. The Phillies have been in postseason play a lot more then Royals have been! Also didn't the Phillies beat the Royals in the 1980 World Series. The Phillies have been around a whole lot longer then the Royals. Enough said.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2015, 07:53 AM   #72
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

None of this changes the fact that the Phillies are getting old and would be an excellent choice for a rebuilding project on TS. Although the 2 championships vs 1 isn't a very good point in your argument considering the Phillies have been around more than twice as long as KC.

When he says they're garbage, I believe he's only referring to their current state - it's not an attack on the organization's history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Um when was the last time the Royals won a world championship? How many world championships have the Phillies won in comparison the Royals? I believe that's two world championships to one I believe. The Phillies have been in postseason play a lot more then Royals have been! Also didn't the Phillies beat the Royals in the 1980 World Series. The Phillies have been around a whole lot longer then the Royals. Enough said.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »