Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-20-2015, 09:12 PM   #329

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlblover15
guys remember the words...

WORK IN PROGRESS

being in the upper right hand corner of the screen.. and they mentioned it as well several times during each one... so have no fears.... trust in our team to get things worked out...

no one go jumping off any short piers into shallow waters just yet...

Goodness.

Really getting tired of being accused of complaining or jumping off a pier for pointing something out.

I'm not even a Pirates fan, I just live here.

Like you I play my show home games at O.co
Old 02-20-2015, 09:12 PM   #330
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

I've seen a couple people mention (possibly in another thread, I can't find the posts) that you can now pinch hit for a batter before he comes to the plate? Anyone know where/when they show or talk about it? Or are people just talking about the thing they had in last year where you get prompted to bring in a pinch hitter when your pitcher is up late in the game?
Old 02-20-2015, 09:19 PM   #331
Rookie

x8Tommy8x's Arena

OVR: 1
Please fix that horrible post game microphone. It's kills me. Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 09:19 PM   #332
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlblover15
guys remember the words...

WORK IN PROGRESS

being in the upper right hand corner of the screen.. and they mentioned it as well several times during each one... so have no fears.... trust in our team to get things worked out...

no one go jumping off any short piers into shallow waters just yet...

Yes, its a work in progress meaning that its worth pointing some things out now while its still being worked on in an effort to get them fixed, if possible.

--

In regards to the counters/splash hits, did they work properly in previous games? I actually don't remember them working properly. They weren't set at 0, but I hit/gave up homeruns into the waters of San Fran and PNC that weren't added to the counter. Granted I play as St.Louis so maybe I just think they didn't work?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-20-2015, 09:20 PM   #333
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Goodness.

Really getting tired of being accused of complaining or jumping off a pier for pointing something out.

Seriously. If Lorne thought we were complaining, I'm sure he wouldn't have responded.
Old 02-20-2015, 09:20 PM   #334
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorne_SCEA
I think the counter was at 0 because it was the beginning of the season and there were no home runs hit yet. This is definitely a working counter.
Does it tally during simmed games? Because last night game was played in August.

EDIT: Sorry, I see that Kehlis has already pointed this out.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-20-2015, 09:21 PM   #335
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Yes, its a work in progress meaning that its worth pointing some things out now while its still being worked on in an effort to get them fixed, if possible.

--

In regards to the counters/splash hits, did they work properly in previous games? I actually don't remember them working properly. They weren't set at 0, but I hit/gave up homeruns into the waters of San Fran and PNC that weren't added to the counter. Granted I play as St.Louis so maybe I just think they didn't work?
I can't speak for the Splash Hits Counter at AT&T, but the Bucco Blast Counter counts Pirate home runs (obviously home runs hit at PNC by the Pirates)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 09:22 PM   #336
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Goodness.

no accusing just stating... they stated that not everything you saw was a finished part of the game.. might want to ask that in franchise feed this coming week..

as for my real team... yes they do play their games there... as for my virtual team.. the Marlins they do not lol...

needed a change after 13 and winning with them always wanted to do a franchise with a NL team decided on them cant be happier. won the world series, signed Scherzer in the off season... looking forward to repeating as world series champs in 15 and beyond...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »