Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-20-2015, 07:57 PM   #321
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjackson
Wow, a lot of PIT skyline talk but I don't think anyone's ever mentioned how Petco is missing most of it's skyline!

I haven't watched much of the stream yet but I was happy with what I did see.
Give A.J. Preller some time, he'll probably trade for the PNC skyline

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 08:21 PM   #322
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

on the first part of the feed.. part one... before the game.. at the 6:30 second mark they show a part of the screen where you see the shop...

$4 Million
$22 Million
$48 Million

are these going to be our choices now for budget increases for franchise... so 1000 stubs will only buy 4 million now??? if so that sorta sucks...
Old 02-20-2015, 08:33 PM   #323
MLB The Show Designer

Lorne_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarmo88
Hey Lorne, do you know why the Buccos Blast counter was at zero? Is this a working counter?
I think the counter was at 0 because it was the beginning of the season and there were no home runs hit yet. This is definitely a working counter.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:36 PM   #324
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorne_SCEA
I think the counter was at 0 because it was the beginning of the season and there were no home runs hit yet. This is definitely a working counter.
I appreciate you taking the time to answer. I know you have a lot to do, but would you be able to find out if the counter works when games are simulated in franchise? This goes for the Splash Hits Counter at AT&T Stadium as well. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Old 02-20-2015, 08:46 PM   #325

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorne_SCEA

If we're still talking about last nights stream we were about 100 games into the season.

I also noticed there was no franchise ticker either though so I would imagine it's possible some of that stuff was turned off for the broadcast purposes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 08:52 PM   #326
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
If we're still talking about last nights stream we were about 100 games into the season.

I also noticed there was no franchise ticker either though so I would imagine it's possible some of that stuff was turned off for the broadcast purposes.
Kehlis - you're right, I thought it was 100 some games into the season. There should have been a decent amount of homer runs. Has me concerned it doesn't count home runs in simulated games.....
Old 02-20-2015, 08:56 PM   #327
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19

guys remember the words...

WORK IN PROGRESS

being in the upper right hand corner of the screen.. and they mentioned it as well several times during each one... so have no fears.... trust in our team to get things worked out...

no one go jumping off any short piers into shallow waters just yet...
Old 02-20-2015, 09:06 PM   #328
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarmo88
Kehlis - you're right, I thought it was 100 some games into the season. There should have been a decent amount of homer runs. Has me concerned it doesn't count home runs in simulated games.....
I know it never counted simulated games on the PS3. The only time I ever saw it increase was after I gave up a Pirate home run at PNC.

Maybe another bug? It only counts user home runs at PNC?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »