Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-20-2015, 05:59 PM   #297
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Ok, little help here. I'm new to the whole twitch thing but I do have an account. That being said, anyone have an idea as to why the archived videos won't play? I keep getting an error on the play bar or the play button has a hash through it. I'm doing this from the twitch app on my iPad but even the links here come up the same. What am I missing? I totally wanna check this out. Thanks.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:02 PM   #298
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensrage
Ok, little help here. I'm new to the whole twitch thing but I do have an account. That being said, anyone have an idea as to why the archived videos won't play? I keep getting an error on the play bar or the play button has a hash through it. I'm doing this from the twitch app on my iPad but even the links here come up the same. What am I missing? I totally wanna check this out. Thanks.
I'm not apple/mac user, but I believe the archived video is Flash format, which Apple doesn't support. You'll need to check out the youtube version.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:20 PM   #299
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Yep, I'm ready for March 31st.

Loved the new UI for the Franchise Mode. Very clean, easy to navigate and love how you don't have to always go inside a menu to view information.

Also thought the gameplay looked solid like always. Loved the slide step and the throw and tag on the steal attempt. Lighting is gorgeous and may actually switch from Zone to Directional hitting after watching this stream.

Also another little thing I liked was the fact that using the D-Pad gets you to information that you had to kinda "search" for before. Add to that, the fact that I can pinch hit now before a batter gets to the plate, and wow!

Can't wait to see more and am eagerly anticipating next weeks blog/stream on Franchise Mode.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-20-2015, 06:30 PM   #300
Pro

garyjr33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgbleu1986
From what I just watched this is basically MLB the Show 14.5. Guess I'll wait for 16.
Really? Come on man. Everyone always wants a re-inventing of the wheel each year in sports games. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
NCAAF: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
NCCAB: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
Old 02-20-2015, 06:39 PM   #301
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

hoping one of these streams they go with quick counts to complete a full game and show off how QC has been tweaked
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 06:57 PM   #302
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_MaYiMbE
I know you can stop the camera shift for directional hitting, but can you turn off the yellow indicator that shows where you are aiming also? Hoping one of the devs can give a yay or nay?

Similar to why you would turn off the camera shift, I would not want the person pitching to know where I am aiming in a 2 player game. Long term, I also like the least amount of graphics on screen as possible.
The camera should lock in a 2 player game at least that was the plan when we were there. As far as the yellow indicator, hoping they have an option when the game ships.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:57 PM   #303
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14

I think I will just rent mlb 15 and keep 14. Hopefully by 16 a new commentary team is included along with sounds of show to give the presentation a fresh and more dynamic broadcasting approach.
Old 02-20-2015, 07:02 PM   #304
MLB The Show Designer

Lorne_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbundy3
This is camera angle the pirates use at pnc park now.
The broadcast camera has been updated to behind the plate. Enjoy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »