Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-20-2015, 05:00 PM   #289
R**k**

vinny_b's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAFBUC
Great post vinny.....
thank you, brother.
Old 02-20-2015, 05:11 PM   #290
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Seeing these guys explain how, what and why they programmed certain aspects of the game, makes me really appreciative as I have a whole new level of respect for what they do!

Overall, I like the direction they are going.

Side note and my only issue..........

Maybe it is my OCD but during the game I kept getting distracted by the two girls who are actually the same behind home plate. I know......I know...but when one did something, the other followed with the same animation. Need better fan variety especially in areas that we see more of such as behind home plate.

Seriously, watch it as it drove me nuts after about the fourth cycle of animations.
Old 02-20-2015, 05:16 PM   #291
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

I know you can stop the camera shift for directional hitting, but can you turn off the yellow indicator that shows where you are aiming also? Hoping one of the devs can give a yay or nay?

Similar to why you would turn off the camera shift, I would not want the person pitching to know where I am aiming in a 2 player game. Long term, I also like the least amount of graphics on screen as possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 05:44 PM   #292
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

Great stream once again, guys! Thank you for putting these on.

Not sure if this has been touched on but the Pirates just announced that they are going with Matte black helmets this year(http://atmlb.com/1ztbnQm). Asking with crossed fingers, but is it too late to make this change?
Old 02-20-2015, 05:44 PM   #293
Pro

ryanmc564's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_MaYiMbE
I know you can stop the camera shift for directional hitting, but can you turn off the yellow indicator that shows where you are aiming also? Hoping one of the devs can give a yay or nay?

Similar to why you would turn off the camera shift, I would not want the person pitching to know where I am aiming in a 2 player game. Long term, I also like the least amount of graphics on screen as possible.

I don't know the answer but I would imagine you would be able to turn it off, since you can turn most of everything else off like batting cursers and what not
Old 02-20-2015, 05:47 PM   #294
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaffer26
Great stream once again, guys! Thank you for putting these on.

Not sure if this has been touched on but the Pirates just announced that they are going with Matte black helmets this year(http://atmlb.com/1ztbnQm). Asking with crossed fingers, but is it too late to make this change?
I believe that's a ST only thing.
Old 02-20-2015, 05:57 PM   #295
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
I believe that's a ST only thing.
You may be right, but now that I think about it, if it wasn't in the style guide it wouldn't matter. Carry on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 05:57 PM   #296
MVP

OVR: 0

One thing I loved hearing was a lot more, "here's the 2-2, 1-2," and so on! That little detail just makes pbp so much better!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »