Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-20-2015, 09:59 AM   #217
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Seeing as we've pretty much seen a game in its entirety, have they mentioned anything about frame rate stability yet? I couldn't judge from watching the stream.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:04 AM   #218
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

still dont understand the logic max XP level at 30
Old 02-20-2015, 10:16 AM   #219
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
So your saying they have no stat wipes when the player is at bat or coming to the plate? If that's the case,it's very unlikely not going to be like that in the finished build. I can't believe they would put no statistics wipes. If that is in fact what you meen. I haven't viewed the stream yet, ill have to view the archive stream.
The dev who does the work on commentary mentioned that sometimes there will be no osd stat for walkups and it will be shown on a later pitch so the comm team can talk about it/make special comments or something like that, anyway it's explained in the stream somewhere.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:17 AM   #220
MVP

Cool Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluclws22
Ahaha to so many people on here not to be mean or anything, but if y'all want pretty buildings with pretty lights go get gta IV or V or build your own in The Sims. There is plenty of that. I'm here for a baseball sim, not to stare at a skyline at night when all I care about is what the pitchers gonna bring at me. I'm there to drop bombs not look at a light show in the background.
Amen brotha! No offense to anyone but it's getting a bit nauseating at this point.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:17 AM   #221
Pro

ryanmc564's Arena

for me the one biggest thing I took from this stream, is the guys who make this game are just like us. they all have different opinions on what should and shouldn't be represented in the game. things they want to see in the game and things they want to do in the game. For example the first guy playing the game (I forgot his name) was talking about how much he complained about the commentary over the years, and now he is the one in charge of it going forward (so hopefully that should be greatly improved on in the coming years). So even inside the studio they have internal struggles, gripes complaints and arguments over every aspect of the game I'm sure. and that to me proves they are very passionate about what they do and all have different opinions on what will make the game better. But the bottom line is that all of the guys at San Diego Studios would want nothing more to please everyone of the consumers and make great strides to do just that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 10:20 AM   #222
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Guys i dont post alot of things but im going to now. I understand we all have minor issues with the game but they still have 5weeks til it drops and time to fix things (thats why during the video it states- work in progress) lets not beat things to death lets enjoy what the devs are giving us so far and have faith in them that they will be fixed before release or later in a patch. SCEA hasnt let us down before so let them do there thing. Game looks great so far!
Old 02-20-2015, 10:23 AM   #223
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmc564
for me the one biggest thing I took from this stream, is the guys who make this game are just like us. they all have different opinions on what should and shouldn't be represented in the game. things they want to see in the game and things they want to do in the game. For example the first guy playing the game (I forgot his name) was talking about how much he complained about the commentary over the years, and now he is the one in charge of it going forward (so hopefully that should be greatly improved on in the coming years). So even inside the studio they have internal struggles, gripes complaints and arguments over every aspect of the game I'm sure. and that to me proves they are very passionate about what they do and all have different opinions on what will make the game better. But the bottom line is that all of the guys at San Diego Studios would want nothing more to please everyone of the consumers and make great strides to do just that.
This^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
Guys i dont post alot of things but im going to now. I understand we all have minor issues with the game but they still have 5weeks til it drops and time to fix things (thats why during the video it states- work in progress) lets not beat things to death lets enjoy what the devs are giving us so far and have faith in them that they will be fixed before release or later in a patch. SCEA hasnt let us down before so let them do there thing. Game looks great so far!
OH, and this too^^^^^^^
Old 02-20-2015, 10:25 AM   #224
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Let's please keep this thread about the stream and discussion that pertains to MLB 15 The Show. Please refrain from taking it to a personal level.

Thank you

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »