Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-20-2015, 07:12 AM   #185
Banned

OVR: 0
Does anybody know if they archived it in Playstation Live Twitch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 07:21 AM   #186
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
I'm sorry but that in game presentation is really disappointing once again. Heck they even totally got rid of the in between inning batter due up stat overlays for some strange reason.

Not what I was hoping for that's for sure.
So your saying they have no stat wipes when the player is at bat or coming to the plate? If that's the case,it's very unlikely not going to be like that in the finished build. I can't believe they would put no statistics wipes. If that is in fact what you meen. I haven't viewed the stream yet, ill have to view the archive stream.
Old 02-20-2015, 07:22 AM   #187
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
I couldn't have more respect for these developers! Someone mentions chalk degradation.. Ramone says it'll be fixed tomorrow a couple minutes later. Awesome stuff
Yep... good stuff. It's one of those things that stands out when they usually get every little detail right - glad they are putting a fix in. Small detail, but adds to the immersion.
Old 02-20-2015, 07:31 AM   #188
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
In pictures it's dark because of the outfield lights and I don't necessarily blame them for comparing it to those views but to me it should look much more closer to what it looks like to those inside the stadium.

Here is what the city looks like when you are at a game (even with the outfield lights on):

The pic you have posted from the real PNC park at night looks like it was fireworks night. You can clearly see it's very dark inside the stadium. I've been to several fireworks nights between Veteran Stadium and Citizens Bank park and they always make it very dark in the stadium to see the fireworks better and that's what it clearly looks like in the pic you posted. That is a beautiful picture I have to say!
Old 02-20-2015, 07:54 AM   #189
Rookie

T_O_p12's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Haven’t had a chance to finish the video yet but looks good from what I saw. PNC definitely was improved upon from 14. People will always complain about something but I would say there isn’t anything that would make it a deal breaker and not cause me to buy the game. Hands down this is the best sports sim out there and I think the willingness of the developers to listen to us is awesome and makes the game that much better.

One thing I did notice which I thought was a bug last year was the Buco Blasts sign said 0. And if this was a franchise game, I assume some homers were hit at some point that year. Last year I think it only registered homers hit while actually playing games there, not simming. Would be cool if the homers hit during simulated games would add to the total so that at the end of the year, the sign didn’t say 8 lol or something really low if a lot of games were simulated.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:05 AM   #190
Banned

lovvvvvvve how they got the league panel now, and it shows stats in there instead of just your own team too
Old 02-20-2015, 08:09 AM   #191
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
The colors always appear washed out in these streams. I guarantee it will be much more vibrant and blacks darker once you get it home playing on your 1080p screen.
I disagree. The hat color is just fine, there is a clear difference with the black uniform and black hat. It looks exactly the same on my HD TV in MLB 14.

Sounds like it's too late in the game to have any type of fix...

I'll live...just a gripe. Didn't stop me from using the Pirates in MLB 14 and won't stop me in MLB 15.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 08:14 AM   #192
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
The replays within at bats is a good add, it makes the presentation more realistic.

Also, less people walking up and down the stairs in the crowd behind home plate is good to see.
However, when people are walking behind home plate, they're still jist aimlessly walking. Go to your seat. That's the Lexus club back there. Random people aren't allowed to walk back there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sroz39
I'm really surprised people are having so many issues with the lighting when 8mins into the video, Nick says there's some known issues with PNC that they're still working on.

Anyway, thanks for another stream. Game looks awesome, the UI looks great and I definitely appreciate the time put into putting these on for us. Definitely looking forward to next week's stream on Franchise, RTTS and Inside the Show.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I'm glad they said they're still working on it but tell us what you're working on and why.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »