Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-20-2015, 12:42 AM   #169
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBkiLLa25
Ok this is making me mad. I'm trying to watch the archived video but every time I click the link it just takes me to Twitch and says they aren't online now or shows me a play button with a line through it meaning it's not gonna play anything. I've tried every link they gave but still nothing. Anybody else having this problem??
What are you trying to watch it on?
Old 02-20-2015, 12:51 AM   #170
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
I've read through the whole thread and I'm not sure I've seen anyone mention alternate jerseys. Either Nick or Kirby said that all the correct alternates are in (specifically citing the Mets blues I think). The only thing is if a team has too many alternates, they chose the most worn. They also said that there's new logic in so teams will wear the correct unis the correct days. So, if it works this means the Orioles would always wear their Black shirts on Friday's and Orange on Saturday.

Just watched that part and that gives me hope that the Giants new black alternate jersey is in the game!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 02-20-2015, 12:54 AM   #171
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Alright its up to 480p. Gonna go to bed now so hopefully it keeps going until it hits 1080p.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 12:56 AM   #172
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

The replays within at bats is a good add, it makes the presentation more realistic.

Also, less people walking up and down the stairs in the crowd behind home plate is good to see.

Old 02-20-2015, 01:06 AM   #173
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Alright its up to 480p. Gonna go to bed now so hopefully it keeps going until it hits 1080p.

Is this the video about tattoos, office buildings, long sleeves, and permanent chalk?

I haven't watched yet. I've only read this thread.
Old 02-20-2015, 01:11 AM   #174

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
Is this the video about tattoos, office buildings, long sleeves, and permanent chalk?

I haven't watched yet. I've only read this thread.
It is the video that those discussions all derived from but there is also plenty of other things in it to watch and enjoy.
Old 02-20-2015, 01:19 AM   #175
Banned

OVR: 0

stats and better box scores ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 01:21 AM   #176
Rookie

lazloisdavrock's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
I think you're right. Another thing the O's do is when they're at home on a Friday, they wear their black hats but their white panel helmets. The game doesn't account for that. It'd be cool to get it all correct, but it doesn't bother me toooo much.
Yup i brought this up recently. Hope they fix that. the white panel batting helmets look great with the alternates.

i imagine this is a quick fix.

read my comment Ramone! White panel batting helmets with the alternates, not just with the Home white uni's!

Last edited by lazloisdavrock; 02-20-2015 at 01:25 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »