Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-20-2015, 12:13 AM   #161
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Why do all the white players look so pale? I know they changed skin tones, but overall really disappointed how pale they look. Also, Soler looks very light as well. His complexion in real life is much darker. Any thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 12:13 AM   #162
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
I've read through the whole thread and I'm not sure I've seen anyone mention alternate jerseys. Either Nick or Kirby said that all the correct alternates are in (specifically citing the Mets blues I think). The only thing is if a team has too many alternates, they chose the most worn. They also said that there's new logic in so teams will wear the correct unis the correct days. So, if it works this means the Orioles would always wear their Black shirts on Friday's and Orange on Saturday.
Hopefully they were able to get the helmet with the white panel for the orioles worn with all their home jerseys.

I believe last year, they were only worn with the white jersey, not the orange for example. (Correct me if i'm wrong).

Old 02-20-2015, 12:16 AM   #163
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Hopefully they were able to get the helmet with the white panel for the orioles worn with all their home jerseys.

I believe last year, they were only worn with the white jersey, not the orange for example. (Correct me if i'm wrong).
I think you're right. Another thing the O's do is when they're at home on a Friday, they wear their black hats but their white panel helmets. The game doesn't account for that. It'd be cool to get it all correct, but it doesn't bother me toooo much.
Old 02-20-2015, 12:18 AM   #164
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossingham_Ryan
Why do all the white players look so pale? I know they changed skin tones, but overall really disappointed how pale they look. Also, Soler looks very light as well. His complexion in real life is much darker. Any thoughts?
Nick Livingston said they are still working on colors. I wouldn't worry about that right now as it is stil a WIP.
Old 02-20-2015, 12:18 AM   #165
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossingham_Ryan
Probably for the same reason why the black jerseys look greyish

Edit:

And also what showtyme said
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 12:19 AM   #166
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Nick Livingston said they are still working on colors. I wouldn't worry about that right now as it is stil a WIP.
I really hope so. For example, LaStella and Hammel looked very ghostly. Coghlan was about right.
Old 02-20-2015, 12:26 AM   #167
Pro

adh5199's Arena

OVR: 3

Yeah, he plays baseball for a living....Outdoors and still looks like Casper the friendly ghost.....Whats up with that......

I kid, I kid.....****ssell, the game is great, don't listen to the haters. You guys care about this game with every ounce of yourselves and you care about more than just a profit unlike some other studios I wont mention. Are there a few things that could be improved, sure, are there any deal breakers, no. In a yearly game cycle, there will always be things you don't catch until next year. Just realize that some of the people here are harsh critics because they are so passionate about the game we all love...Baseball. At the end of the day, this game is a yearly day one buy for me and most other people on this forum not because this is the only game on the market, but because of the passion and care that you guys put into making it each year. Keep up the fantastic work and thank you to all the people who put in such long hours to make this game a possibility!

Cheers!
Old 02-20-2015, 12:40 AM   #168
Rookie

JBkiLLa25's Arena

OVR: 1
Ok this is making me mad. I'm trying to watch the archived video but every time I click the link it just takes me to Twitch and says they aren't online now or shows me a play button with a line through it meaning it's not gonna play anything. I've tried every link they gave but still nothing. Anybody else having this problem??

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »