Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-20-2015, 12:01 AM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

The pics that show more detail mainly show just he name of the buildings big and bright. SCEA could put some fake names up there I guess
Old 02-20-2015, 12:02 AM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Sorry....I didn't mean to confuse you.

I'm not saying that's what's happening......I'm just saying that .....the suggestion for giving a no sleeves option is DEFINITELY not on the table for '15.
Hopefully ....they took the suggestion to lower the temp threshold...

M.K.
Knight165

Wasn't confused at all, to me it seems like to lower the threshold (hopefully this year) would be easier than maybe putting in an option next year.
Old 02-20-2015, 12:03 AM   #155
Rookie

OUSOONERS#1's Arena

How can anyone not see that the outfield lighting is still off in PNC park .. I'm hoping that got Busch Stadium right this year .. Hopefully that's not gonna be final build of PNC ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 12:05 AM   #156
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERS#1
How can anyone not see that the outfield lighting is still off in PNC park .. I'm hoping that got Busch Stadium right this year .. Hopefully that's not gonna be final build of PNC ...
But compare it to last year. Even the devs were calling last year's PNC outfield at night "the abyss"! LOL
Old 02-20-2015, 12:08 AM   #157
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
Finally, the first guy with the Cubs shirt---what did he actually do? He spoke for a few seconds, sat silently on the couch for a few minutes and then said "alright, peace." LOL. But I ain't even mad at a fellow Cub fan. Do your thing, playa!
teased the radio show "Inside the Show" lol
Old 02-20-2015, 12:10 AM   #158
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2

I've read through the whole thread and I'm not sure I've seen anyone mention alternate jerseys. Either Nick or Kirby said that all the correct alternates are in (specifically citing the Mets blues I think). The only thing is if a team has too many alternates, they chose the most worn. They also said that there's new logic in so teams will wear the correct unis the correct days. So, if it works this means the Orioles would always wear their Black shirts on Friday's and Orange on Saturday.
Old 02-20-2015, 12:12 AM   #159
Pro

rkocjay's Arena

everyone relax and enjoy the game come march 31
Old 02-20-2015, 12:12 AM   #160
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERS#1
I agree needs to be way more brighter in the field, off the walls and in the stands

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »