Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-19-2015, 11:47 PM   #137
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
So you're saying SCEA went and got permission to use all of the neck tattoos?

And why did it take until 2014 for this to be brought up? Only since madden used it as an excuse.

And you're saying 2k went out and got the permission from probably 1000s of tattoo artists to use their work?
2014? The studio that made The Hangover got sued years ago for giving Ed Helms the face tattoo that Mike Tyson has.
Old 02-19-2015, 11:47 PM   #138
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskoz
I think the developers are basing the lighting off of pictures and not real life optics. You cant blame them, they are doing what the are told and that is make it look like the pictures, but I explained the issue 2 post before this one. In the ballpark you will be using your eyes...human eyes are exponentially better at dealing with light exposure then any camera will ever be.
In the first stream they claimed they used MLB TV for reference and developed some kind of tool to translate the exact colors seen on TV to the game, or maybe that was just for the dirt and grass? I remember them talking about the green monster so the tool must work on more than just those two... However when I mentioned that Safeco's dirt looked off in one of the trailers, I was told that outside suggestions/observations were not being considered, even after providing in-person visual evidence and MLB TV visual evidence.

So hopefully they reconsider their stance and you guys get a brighter skyline, or at least a couple more lights on some of the buildings
Old 02-19-2015, 11:49 PM   #139
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
So you're saying SCEA went and got permission to use all of the neck tattoos?

And why did it take until 2014 for this to be brought up? Only since madden used it as an excuse.

And you're saying 2k went out and got the permission from probably 1000s of tattoo artists to use their work?
I'm not saying anything....YOU seem to be doing that.

What does what 2K did have anything to do with what SCEA does anyway?
Do you think the artist in the SCEA studio is making the decision to put in any of the tattoos?

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-19-2015, 11:49 PM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 0

I don't understand how some people can't see the difference between the pictures while the game is played and the pictures with fire works. The ones with the fire works will always look brighter because the big lights of the park that light the field are off. You can see all the banks of lights off so therefore you can see the buildings. When the bright lights are on the buildings are blacked out just like in real life. If anything the lights could be brighter on the fans and the outfield. It doesn't need to be any brighter in the skyline. Great job boys on a great looking game
Old 02-19-2015, 11:49 PM   #141
Banned

OVR: 0

sleeves .... sleeves..... sleeves....

who cares -- play the greatest game ever made and be quiet..... LOL !!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2015, 11:52 PM   #142

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by manitoba450es
I don't understand how some people can't see the difference between the pictures while the game is played and the pictures with fire works. The ones with the fire works will always look brighter because the big lights of the park that light the field are off. You can see all the banks of lights off so therefore you can see the buildings. When the bright lights are on the buildings are blacked out just like in real life. If anything the lights could be brighter on the fans and the outfield. It doesn't need to be any brighter in the skyline. Great job boys on a great looking game
Are you ignoring the pictures that have been posted with no fireworks that show a bit more detail?

Even if you want to leave the buildings out of it for a second what about the Clemente Bridge?
Old 02-19-2015, 11:52 PM   #143
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest

That still belongs to The Last of Us. Greatest sports game ever made maybe.
Old 02-19-2015, 11:56 PM   #144
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest

Uhhhhh the games not out yet. Pretty hard to play it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »