Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-19-2015, 11:00 PM   #105

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Okay then they are noticeable in person. Never been to a game at PNC so how would i know. But as far as being noticeable on TV i still have to disagree.

Thats a screen shot from this highlight. The names on the buildings are definitely bright and noticeable. But all the other lights in the windows arent very bright at all. Or they dont look like it on TV. If that is what you see during a broadcast isnt that what you should see in the game since that is what its trying to replicate? Maybe that was just a dark night. You are the Pirates fans so you would know more than i would.

Edit - Wasnt paying to much attention to how many buildings there were that you could see compared to what you could see on the game. There re definitely more buildings that you can see with lights on in real life than the game. The ones you can see though i believe are bright enough.
Very fair. I can't argue with that picture but I think if you will look at these two pictures you will see at least a small noticeable difference.

Like I told Knight, I don't need fireworks and all the lights in the buildings but mainly just want some definition and the Clemente Bridge should be a must:

As to the other question of should it look like what we see on TV or what we see in person I think that would be more of a personal preference and to be honest I guess I would say I would want a bit of a mix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2015, 11:03 PM   #106
Pro

adh5199's Arena

OVR: 3
Question Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

I also noticed that the black uniforms were greyish black but the long sleeves were absolute black. Russell, could you clarify why that is? Is it something done out of necessity for the graphic artists or did the Jersey really color match to be greyish when you guys tested them compared to the real thing? I noticed the Padres blue jersey was dull like that too. Maybe the fabric used for the jerseys in the game cause the coloring to be that way?
Old 02-19-2015, 11:04 PM   #107
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkWGrizwold
It does for me when your looking at the batters up to a certain temp during night games and the pitchers to another temp that always have sleeves it's not realistic. Guess I'll keep quiet since you post 1 negative personal opinion about this game and you get questioned on it, i guess you have no issues with this game at all.

No game is perfect. But don't get hissy when you post what 99% of the members here would view as nonsense. Sleeves? Your talking about sleeves.

Tell me you want full career stat tracking...hell I will take Retractable roofs...but sleeves!

Hey man....I am busting your balls so don't take it too personally. But I gotta call that out. Sorry man. I come from the generation of baseball games that had square baseballs and stick figures.

It's all about perspective for me.
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 02-19-2015, 11:05 PM   #108
Rookie

ApolloKids's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
so......anything positive?
Haven't seen many positive posts, which is a shame.
Old 02-19-2015, 11:06 PM   #109
Pro

rkocjay's Arena

Post Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

could the building be dark because of copyright issue of the company names on the building? idk just a thought
Old 02-19-2015, 11:08 PM   #110
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream Starting Now - Full Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
It has always been the case, where only neck tattoos were in the game, but earlier in the month, people were saying it's because they have to get permission to use the tattoo artists work or whatever, and i'm saying that's not the case most likely.

When you say people....you mean Ramone?....he's the one that pointed to Madden and the problems they are experiencing with tattoos now.
It's an absolute fact that tattoo artists are likely winning a case in which their art is displayed without permission.
I'm sure SCEA doesn't want to test those waters until there is some sort of precedence set in existing cases.
Is that the reason SCEA is not going that route? Perhaps only partially.(the across the board player models are probably the biggest culprit right now...but I think if they wanted to...they could take a player model...dupe it and put tattoos on it if they wanted...just a guess)

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-19-2015, 11:10 PM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
No game is perfect. But don't get hissy when you post what 99% of the members here would view as nonsense. Sleeves? Your talking about sleeves.

Tell me you want full career stat tracking...hell I will take Retractable roofs...but sleeves!

Hey man....I am busting your balls so don't take it too personally. But I gotta call that out. Sorry man. I come from the generation of baseball games that had square baseballs and stick figures.

It's all about perspective for me.
Not taking it personal at all, to me that this is the only thing that bothers me shows how great this game is. My point is that it's something you see in every night game that just gets old, when you watch a night game in real life the players are not doing that.

Look at some of the posts in this thread about the lighting at PNC to them it's visual and not correct, same difference on my point of long sleeves.

Last edited by ClarkWGrizwold; 02-19-2015 at 11:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2015, 11:12 PM   #112
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkocjay
could the building be dark because of copyright issue of the company names on the building? idk just a thought
I think they would just change them if that was the case.....but leads me to an interesting side note...

Did anyone see the PC Gamer article on the upcoming game "The Division" in which the lead artist of the game states how they couldn't replicate the buildings of Manhattan to anywhere near 100% due to copyrighting of BUILDINGS!?

I wonder how this could effect a game like MLBTS?

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »