Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream Tonight at 8 PM ET - Which Teams Would You Like To See?

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream Tonight at 8 PM ET - Which Teams Would You Like To See? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 02:08 PM   #145
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream Tonight at 8 PM ET - Which Teams Would You Like To See

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Livingdead
Angels, they never get any love before release.
Thought i heard something about your best player and the devs not having a very friendly relationship.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2015, 02:11 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Hopefully they play full broadcast and not on fast play. Might give a sense of presentations.
Right, that will give us a better idea of what is improved, also I really want to see what the challenges look like, hopefully we will see a replay challenge.
Old 02-19-2015, 02:13 PM   #147
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream Tonight at 8 PM ET - Which Teams Would You Like To See

I wonder why we weren't given a poll to vote on which stadium we see. Anyone going through the posts and counting the votes? Ha!
Old 02-19-2015, 02:15 PM   #148
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

Sounds like Cubs vs. Pirates @ PNC Park, night.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-19-2015, 02:16 PM   #149
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarmo88
I wonder why we weren't given a poll to vote on which stadium we see. Anyone going through the posts and counting the votes? Ha!
Id say its pretty clear that PNC is winning.
Old 02-19-2015, 02:27 PM   #150
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Id say its pretty clear that PNC is winning.
As much as I like the sound of that, I'm the type that needs solid facts and hard evidence such as seeing the results of a poll, lol
Old 02-19-2015, 02:29 PM   #151
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Thought i heard something about your best player and the devs not having a very friendly relationship.
What happened between Trout and SCEA? I mean, I guess that would explain the complete lack of anything Trout/Angels related in the presentation/marketing the past couple years. I think Angel Stadium was the only one that didn't get a 3d rendered representation in the PS4 intro last year, I could be wrong about that. Oh well, looks like that wont change any time soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2015, 02:30 PM   #152
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfastcat
What happened between Trout and SCEA? I mean, I guess that would explain the complete lack of anything Trout/Angels related in the presentation/marketing the past couple years. I think Angel Stadium was the only one that didn't get a 3d rendered representation in the PS4 intro last year, I could be wrong about that. Oh well, looks like that wont change any time soon.
No idea what the reason behind it is. Just remember someone saying last year i believe that Trout and them didnt get along very well.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »