Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-17-2015, 01:49 PM   #281
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I think it's because you are going to be able to "grab" the save file directly from your HDD.....
I think the Cloud save is still just going to be one.

M.K.
Knight165
i understand that but they never once mentioned ONLY cloud saves ... they said.. save files... not cloud.. totally different animal if you look at that part of the menu.. just saying...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2015, 03:58 PM   #282
Pro

agentlaw13's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Not sure that this been asked but didnt find an answer using the search function....Will the new DD allow us to use created rosters such as OSFM, classic rosters, etc. and use minor league players within our DD teams? Or is it only gonna allow us to use SCEA's default roster?
Old 02-17-2015, 04:00 PM   #283
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentlaw13
Not sure that this been asked but didnt find an answer using the search function....Will the new DD allow us to use created rosters such as OSFM, classic rosters, etc. and use minor league players within our DD teams? Or is it only gonna allow us to use SCEA's default roster?
95% chance it is only the SCEA out of the box roster. But I may be wrong and I probably am.
Old 02-17-2015, 04:12 PM   #284
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
95% chance it is only the SCEA out of the box roster. But I may be wrong and I probably am.
There is no real roster as far as i know. Its pretty much just like MUT and MyTeam. Alex Gordon may be an 85 on the SCEA default rosters.. But on his card in DD he could be 70. Idk if DD is like MUT where you can have multiple types of cards for one player with different ratings or not.
Old 02-17-2015, 04:12 PM   #285
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur

I'm pretty sure you are right. They did say the attributes will be updated when they do the roster updates throughout the season though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2015, 04:23 PM   #286
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlblover15
i understand that but they never once mentioned ONLY cloud saves ... they said.. save files... not cloud.. totally different animal if you look at that part of the menu.. just saying...
Then I'm confused as you were never limited in how many save files you could have.
Perhaps I misunderstood what you were saying.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-17-2015, 08:15 PM   #287
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Then I'm confused as you were never limited in how many save files you could have.
Perhaps I misunderstood what you were saying.

M.K.
Knight165
ok walk with me for a minute..

going from 13 to 14 you have to HAVE your FRANCHISE or RTTS files saved to THE CLOUD for them to be able to be transferred from one to the other.

(letting that sink in lol)

Now in this feed (22:45 into feed) there is a question asked about how many files they can transfer from 14 to 15 and if they have to be CLOUD files (meaning only one file regardless of which one you had RTTS or Franchise)

they state that BECAUSE of year to year saves starting t his year they opened up the ability to transfer ANY SAVE FILE.. non cloud for your RTTS and Franchise transfers.

ok say i have like 10 seperate files for 10 different RTTS players... this year i wont be hampered by being able to just transfer which ever one is located on the cloud server. Now i will be able to transfer as many as i choose to from 14 to 15 as long as tehy are a save file...

same thing with franchise...

did this clear it up at all??

ok remember before we had cloud servers...

we had to just save our files straight to the hard drive?

that is where you can transfer from now... no cloud save needed... and as many different RTTS and Franchise files as you want to transfer you can now..
Old 02-17-2015, 09:00 PM   #288
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlblover15
ok walk with me for a minute..

going from 13 to 14 you have to HAVE your FRANCHISE or RTTS files saved to THE CLOUD for them to be able to be transferred from one to the other.

(letting that sink in lol)

Now in this feed (22:45 into feed) there is a question asked about how many files they can transfer from 14 to 15 and if they have to be CLOUD files (meaning only one file regardless of which one you had RTTS or Franchise)

they state that BECAUSE of year to year saves starting t his year they opened up the ability to transfer ANY SAVE FILE.. non cloud for your RTTS and Franchise transfers.

ok say i have like 10 seperate files for 10 different RTTS players... this year i wont be hampered by being able to just transfer which ever one is located on the cloud server. Now i will be able to transfer as many as i choose to from 14 to 15 as long as tehy are a save file...

same thing with franchise...

did this clear it up at all??

ok remember before we had cloud servers...

we had to just save our files straight to the hard drive?

that is where you can transfer from now... no cloud save needed... and as many different RTTS and Franchise files as you want to transfer you can now..
No.....you're mistaken.
You could never take a save from 13 to 14....HDD or Cloud.
What you could do was take a 14 PS3 save and move it to the PS4 via the cloud....
You might still have to do that(PS3------PS4).....I don't think the USB save will transfer...
But for bringing your 14 Franchise/RTTS/ save to 15....you don't need the Cloud...it's taking it straight from your HDD.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »