Home

MLB 15 The Show: Revamped Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Revamped Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-16-2015, 08:03 PM   #9
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
I dunno, I've been playing UT for years and have never spent a dime. It's not like it's mandatory to enjoying the mode.
Old 02-16-2015, 08:05 PM   #10
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Revamped Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
I dunno, I've been playing UT for years and have never spent a dime. It's not like it's mandatory to enjoying the mode.
the 12K in "Stubs" with Anniversary edition is more than enough to get people started at creating a decent team
Old 02-16-2015, 08:37 PM   #11
Rookie

markus48's Arena

I hated the way DD was before with fake players, it felt like I was just playing an unlicensed version of the game. I think this will be the first year I will invest some time into DD seeing that I can just keep my players cost free unlike in FUT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2015, 02:22 AM   #12
Banned

I have to say,I'm not a big fan of these ultimate team modes we're you collect cards and build a team and actually play with them. I would rather have them make a good dynasty mode offline and online! Though I don't do online dynasty mode.I'm really not a online sports gamer. I rather play the computer,then play a human opponent. I like online for patches,roster updates and the occasional dlc/add on.
Old 02-17-2015, 09:51 AM   #13
Pro

garyjr33's Arena

OVR: 13

This looks like a lot of fun this year. I am just concerned about the lag if it is online only. I understand you can play against other players teams when they are not online, but I want to be able to play unique theme teams like in NBA My Team, random challenges, and themed tournaments. That would be really cool.

I love that fact that I can be collecting cards without playing the mode itself. I love collecting cards in real life. I collect cards a lot in NHL ultimate team without playing too many games in the mode in the first place.
NCAAF: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
NCCAB: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
Old 02-17-2015, 10:38 AM   #14
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I am very pumped up to play DD now that you can earn universal rewards and currency in Franchise and RTTS where 100% of my time is played to begin with.

Being able to collect virtual baseball cards is very exciting. Being able to use legend players in DD is also a really cool proposition (you can right?).

On MLB 14 I spent a lot of time in RTTS due to the nice enhancements made to that mode as well. So hopefully DD becomes that third mode I can enjoy on my favorite video game bar none.
Old 02-17-2015, 10:45 AM   #15
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2

I'll definitely have to give DD a try again this year. Looks cool. My problem is I won't play this game online until it feels the same as playing it offline.

I do love the way they're handling Universal Rewards though. Unless something changes I'll probably be trading a lot of my DD cards for RTTS equipment and whatever else there is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2015, 11:07 AM   #16
The Man!

sroz39's Arena

OVR: 14

I do have to say that the two original HUTs in the NHL series way back when, were some of the most fun I've had playing sports games online. Those two games' UT modes had a salary cap. There was ways around it a little bit but nonetheless, it made it a more strategic mode than what these things have become.

I dabbled in DD the last few years and would have dove in deep if not for the biggest problem the game has....online play. Its incredibly unstable and doesn't come close to offering 1:1 button press/lag gameplay.

I do understand and accept some level of button delay/lag. I play a lot of sports games and a few FPS games online and know we're a long way from perfect but what The Show has had in it's games is unplayable.

Fingers crossed it's more stable. I'd love to get into this.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »