Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-15-2015, 05:58 PM   #385
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
Yes. I started with unfazed & microwave on day 1 of my career post patch 3. I went through two 10 day contracts and finally got signed. I got my 3rd (4 consecutive minute minimum) hot game on game 11 of the season. It did not unlock till after I played in my 15th game of the season. I did not have a 4 minute min. hot game in games 12 through 15.
Thanks for letting me know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2015, 10:29 PM   #386
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
Yes. I started with unfazed & microwave on day 1 of my career post patch 3. I went through two 10 day contracts and finally got signed. I got my 3rd (4 consecutive minute minimum) hot game on game 11 of the season. It did not unlock till after I played in my 15th game of the season. I did not have a 4 minute min. hot game in games 12 through 15.
How did you stay hot for that long I have done everything possible and I just cant get it done.
Old 02-16-2015, 07:01 AM   #387
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by UC2SMOOTH
How did you stay hot for that long I have done everything possible and I just cant get it done.
Check out my post 365 on page 37 of this thread. Depends how you're trying to get it. Offense, defense, etc. Are you playing 12 minute 1/4ers? What's your difficulty level?
Old 02-16-2015, 12:26 PM   #388
Rookie

Hi,

Got most of the badges, and guess which important one is missing
So - about the "walk up" method for deadeye - how do you walk up easily?

Using a PC and a Logitech xbox controller I can walk if I push the LS ever so slightly, but it's so sensitive that anything above a 2mm push or so, moves into the non-turbo run animation, and that can push your defender out of the way if you're a heavy player like myself and it blows the contest.

So - is there an easier (more clear-cut) way to force a slow "walk up" to the defender without relying on the ever so gentle LS push forward?

Thanks
Old 02-16-2015, 04:12 PM   #389
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Anddddd just as I was about to give up trying to get Sprite Posterizer I just got it after my game, which is weird because I didn't have a contact dunk in the whole game.

Anyway, I can go back to playing normal and not trying to cheese dunk everyone, thank god.

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 02-16-2015, 09:22 PM   #390
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCAxSteff
I somehow cant get brickwall on my SF. Started my rookie year and got Scree Outletafter a few games but didnt go for brickwall right after it cause i was under 80 strength. But in the Playoffs is played like 11 games setting picks every posession and nothing. Now second season (changed team) 8 games in still nothing despite starting every posession with a "good on-ball screen".
Advice?
Also Deadeye is taking me pretty long right now... whats the best way to get a jumper well contested? i play SS standard btw
You apparently have to get "Good Screen (on-ball/off-ball)" which is limited to 2-3 per game. thus it's like 50 games in a year. I did 100 set screen for score in 14 games and nothing.
Old 02-16-2015, 09:49 PM   #391
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

OVR: 15

I took forever, but I finally just got unfazed with my second myplayer. I don't remember it taking this long with my first player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD OF LIFE
idc what you think man, only god can jude me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2015, 10:52 PM   #392
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

It says you need 200 assists in 25 games for Dimer, can you get 200 assists then sim the rest of the games? Or do you have to play every single game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »