Home

MLB 15 The Show: An Era of Transparency

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: An Era of Transparency within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-12-2015, 08:52 PM   #49
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show: An Era of Transparency

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovuto86
Obviously none of you (that are saying Sony is doing a great job with this game) actually plays it online because last year it was so terrible that you couldnt play 3 innings without it dropping a match. When I hit a double into the outfield it shows me scoring 2 runs yet after the scene is over and the pitcher has the ball ready to pitch it shows that my player was out and zero runs scored. I really hope they fix this MAJOR issue for this season but I highly doubt they did as they had zero information about it during the live twitch interview
Your right I don't play one minute online. I know how frustrated online players are though. I would love for this game to work properly online, as baseball is my favorite sport by a hundreds of miles and I would love to play in an online league one day. But I I have known about just how difficult online has been for The Show.
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 02-13-2015, 01:59 AM   #50
Banned

Apparently I'm wrong and everybody on here is right. It is what it is.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:33 AM   #51
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Nice write up, and this is why the developers of this game are the very best in the business, and are so highly thought of. They have always been as open an honest as possible, while other game makers feed you full of lies, then your sadly disappointed after buying the game, namely NBA2k. Its also why like last yr when SCEA didn't fix the budget issue in the PS3 game yet fixed it in the PS4, I can give them a pass, even though it was upsetting and kind of shaddy by them too, but they have built up a good enough good will over the years, its easier to give them a pass unlike others in the sports game world.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 11:34 AM   #52
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Nice write up, and this is why the developers of this game are the very best in the business, and are so highly thought of. They have always been as open an honest as possible, while other game makers feed you full of lies, then your sadly disappointed after buying the game, namely NBA2k. Its also why like last yr when SCEA didn't fix the budget issue in the PS3 game yet fixed it in the PS4, I can give them a pass, even though it was upsetting and kind of shaddy by them too, but they have built up a good enough good will over the years, its easier to give them a pass unlike others in the sports game world.
Wonder if now that they've had a year if the franchise budget issues will be fixed for 2015? Have you heard? Thanks.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:00 PM   #53
MVP

rjackson's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Apparently I'm wrong and everybody on here is right. It is what it is.
I keep saying something very similar to the wife...
Old 02-16-2015, 07:07 PM   #54
Rookie

catswithbats's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Well said. The Show's team is really a bunch of pros. They listen to their fans, implement new features without taking out old ones. They constantly stack the deck and keep building a game full of options and features without taking away the core gameplay that some Show veterans (like myself) still utilize (Classic pitching, timed batting) in fact a perfect example of adding is directional hitting to the timed mechanic. They are not forcing on us. If you want to play timed the default way...you can. If you want to add in the directional user input you have that option.

And the communication with the community is second to none.
The bolded is why I gave up on 2K and switched to MLB the Show. Besides the fact MLBTS is a far superior product.
Old 02-16-2015, 07:17 PM   #55
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by catswithbats
The bolded is why I gave up on 2K and switched to MLB the Show. Besides the fact MLBTS is a far superior product.

They listen to their fans, implement new features without taking out old ones.

Might want to check out the analog thread regarding the above statement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2015, 08:09 PM   #56
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will I Am
They listen to their fans, implement new features without taking out old ones.

Might want to check out the analog thread regarding the above statement.
1. If your attempt at a point is they don't listen to fans.....I'm sure a MUCH larger group than O.S. wanted a change
2. If it's about removing....it wasn't removed....design change is not removal.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »