Home

MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition, Pre-Order Details, Canadian Cover Revealed

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition, Pre-Order Details, Canadian Cover Revealed within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-16-2015, 08:21 AM   #121
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition, Pre-Order Details, Canadian Cover R...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydm90
You're joking, right? Halo is a huge selling point for Xbox. The biggest actually, despite there being a hundred other multi platform FPS. Without the original Halo, Xbox One wouldn't even exist because it kept the original Xbox from going under.
Was a huge selling point. Was. Past tense. Just because it sold consoles in 2005 doesn't mean it sells consoles now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2015, 09:02 AM   #122
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition, Pre-Order Details, Canadian Cover Revea

Quote:
I love MLB the Show as much as the next guy but if you think it put more consoles in people's homes than The Last of Us (PS3 & PS4), let alone Naughty Dog in general, you're crazy haha.
The sole reason I bought a PS3 (for 600.00 on release day) was for The Show.
After weighing which NG console to get (even though it really wasn't close after E3) one of the points for PS4 was The Show.

So yeah for this household... The Show adds a ton to the buy or not factor.

HALO does that for MS and is really the only reason I'm ever going to own an X1... (Price drop has to happen too though)

Anyways.. all in on the Anniversary Edition

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 02-16-2015 at 09:04 AM.
Old 02-16-2015, 10:33 AM   #123
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition, Pre-Order Details, Canadian Cover R...

Below is the takeaway I got from the recent back and forth in this thread...

Quote:
None of it really matters though

As far as the topic goes, I've never bought a special edition game of any type, but I'm all in on this anniversary edition!
Old 02-16-2015, 04:18 PM   #124
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition, Pre-Order Details, Canadian Cover Revea

yeah I am never a fan of paying a bit more for DLC codes etc for so called special editions

the skins look great but we actually have to have someone know what they are doing putting them on the controller! now if it was a brand new controller itself I'd be all in, but I ain risking pulling my controller apart to try and get that on
Old 02-16-2015, 04:24 PM   #125
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemejoehome
yeah I am never a fan of paying a bit more for DLC codes etc for so called special editions

the skins look great but we actually have to have someone know what they are doing putting them on the controller! now if it was a brand new controller itself I'd be all in, but I ain risking pulling my controller apart to try and get that on

Why would you have to pull you're controller apart to get it on?? I was gonna ask if anyone ask a skinit on their controller...Is it hard to put on and does it change the feeling of the controller negatively?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2015, 05:36 PM   #126
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20

Just preordered the special edition...is it march 31st yet? side note..4 days till pitchers and catchers report
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Old 02-16-2015, 05:38 PM   #127
Rookie

giantsharks's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I would think you get the skin on release day or a few days after. I pre-ordered the game in store and didn't receive anything as of yet. My guess is that it comes inside the case for hard copies and then you'll get a voucher via email on the 31st if you buy it digitally.

i preored at gamestop the other day and they said i would get it on release day. I was a little skeptical that they actually knew what i was talking about (hate to be that guy but they usually dont know about the sports game bonuses unless its madden).
Golden State Warriors
Old 02-16-2015, 06:04 PM   #128
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I would think you get the skin on release day or a few days after. I pre-ordered the game in store and didn't receive anything as of yet. My guess is that it comes inside the case for hard copies and then you'll get a voucher via email on the 31st if you buy it digitally.
I got it at BB (Hard copy) and the skin is listed as a digital order that will be delivered via email. So I'm thinking a voucher/code.. to get a free skin from skinit site.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »