Home

MLB 15 The Show Trailer - Summer Wind

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Trailer - Summer Wind within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-15-2015, 01:48 PM   #161
Rookie

CubsWillRiseAgain's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Trailer - Summer Wind

Holy **** Wrigley looks amazing. You think they got Javier Baez, Jorge Soler and Arismendy Alcantara's batting stances in the game? That would be amazing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2015, 02:03 PM   #162
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
With the new tool the artists have for grass and dirt each artist uses their own footage from MLB.com taken at the right time of day and month to get the correct grass colors per stadium. There isn't any outside feedback that will be taken or listened to on this particular subject.
Wow, really? You're shutting yourselves off from feedback on it? Then I hope you realize internally that the warning track texture appears to be used for the infield dirt. I'm not a Mariners fan, but they do seem to be correct about this particular quirk. Surely you guys haven't hard coded every single stadium to use a lone universal dirt texture?
Old 02-15-2015, 02:49 PM   #163
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubsWillRiseAgain
Holy **** Wrigley looks amazing. You think they got Javier Baez, Jorge Soler and Arismendy Alcantara's batting stances in the game? That would be amazing
I would think so, almost would guarantee a Baez, and Soler.

I'd be more worried about if they got their face scans in. I've been worrying about guys like Marcus Stroman, Drew Hutchison, and Aaron Sanchez, if they got their face scans in.

I guess we can only hope.

Old 02-15-2015, 02:52 PM   #164
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grub
Wow, really? You're shutting yourselves off from feedback on it? Then I hope you realize internally that the warning track texture appears to be used for the infield dirt. I'm not a Mariners fan, but they do seem to be correct about this particular quirk. Surely you guys haven't hard coded every single stadium to use a lone universal dirt texture?
Not sure if you mean every stadium has the same color dirt. Or every stadiums warning track and infield dirt is the same color. Either way you are wrong. You can see from the trailer than stadiums have different color infield and track dirt.
Old 02-15-2015, 02:54 PM   #165
Rookie

CubsWillRiseAgain's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
I would think so, almost would guarantee a Baez, and Soler.

I'd be more worried about if they got their face scans in. I've been worrying about guys like Marcus Stroman, Drew Hutchison, and Aaron Sanchez, if they got their face scans in.

I guess we can only hope.
Thx for the response lol. Dont they get face scans in for anyone who appeared in an MLB game? Or is that just that requirement to bw a part of the players union lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2015, 03:35 PM   #166
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Anyone else liking the clouds in the sky this year? I don't know what it is, but they just look visually stunning and give the game this "summer time feel". Sorry I don't know how else to describe it.

And my oh my the lighting is amazing!

Oh and also like the shot of the guy throwing grass blades in the air!

Also noticed that it appears that during evening games the lights of the stadium are on and day games they are off. This may have been in last year but I don't remember it!

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

Last edited by countryboy; 02-15-2015 at 03:40 PM. Reason: additional thoughts
Old 02-15-2015, 03:44 PM   #167
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: MLB 15 The Show Trailer - Summer Wind

Have they said anything about possible improvements to franchise mode draft? Where some players have commitments to college and are harder to sign and all? I hope they eventually add that in along with being able to sign free agents to a minor league deal only and having waiver notifications pop up on screen during sim
Old 02-15-2015, 03:52 PM   #168
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonasty
Have they said anything about possible improvements to franchise mode draft? Where some players have commitments to college and are harder to sign and all? I hope they eventually add that in along with being able to sign free agents to a minor league deal only and having waiver notifications pop up on screen during sim
I did not hear them say anything about this when the song summer wind was playing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »