Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-14-2015, 02:53 PM   #209
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
I do 30 team but not as in depth as some. Only thing i do is monitor trades so no stupid stuff happens. And ill give all hurt players an injury at the start of the franchise (cant remember if you can do this for CPU teams if you arent doing 30 team). If i notice something stupid with a team im playing against ill change it. Oh yeah and the rule 5. It seemed really bad last year.
You can manually injury a CPU player with 30 TC if you have their injury setting to manual.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:55 PM   #210
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
You can manually injury a CPU player with 30 TC if you have their injury setting to manual.
Yeah i know. I was saying i couldn't remember if you could do it controlling just one team.
Old 02-14-2015, 03:14 PM   #211
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Hmmmm that is weird I've never had that is due. I know the CPU will give guys days off when their fatigue levels are low (they do it automatically regardless of your settings). Never had them sub a guy out before the first pitch or at bat.
I very well could've had something set up wrong, I wouldn't put it past me lol. I'll def give it a go with 15 and if I have the same issue, I can detail it out better

Last edited by BravesBoy; 02-14-2015 at 03:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2015, 04:22 PM   #212
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I know this has been discussed ad nauseam.....but why not?....you don't have to do anything for the teams at all....it's exactly like choosing just one team except for checking off all 30 to start the franchise and giving 29 teams an all AUTO profile.
EXACTLY the same.
(except you can do things for a team if you want at any time)

M.K.
Knight165
So I can set all other 29 teams to auto and they will manage their team and sign free agents etc.? Also will I still get trade offers from other teams or would I need to do all the trading?
Old 02-14-2015, 04:43 PM   #213
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
I started it on CPU and didn't like how the lineups were coming out so i swapped to manual. I would start a game and the CPU would sub a guy out of the lineup. Whether before first pitch or first plate appearance. It was weird. I'll have to see if I did things wrong when 15 gets here because I love 30 team control
This is happening because you likely put a player to a position he is not rated to play. The CPU will not allow players to play totally out of position. Check the player card or on the sub-menu screens and it will give you the player positions in total.
The only time a CPU manager will change your lineups is for fatigue...injury....out of position.(maybe too much for fatigue...I wish it would just let you lock it ...but....) if you have it set to manual in the CPU team profiles.

Quote:
Hmmmm that is weird I've never had that is due. I know the CPU will give guys days off when their fatigue levels are low (they do it automatically regardless of your settings). Never had them sub a guy out before the first pitch or at bat.
above....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Yeah i know. I was saying i couldn't remember if you could do it controlling just one team.
You can....just make sure you have the profile with manual SET AS DEFAULT in the settings options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
So I can set all other 29 teams to auto and they will manage their team and sign free agents etc.? Also will I still get trade offers from other teams or would I need to do all the trading?
Yes.....just as if you only chose one team if you create a second profile with everything to auto.....assign it to the teams you don't want to control directly.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-14-2015, 04:46 PM   #214
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

Will def check that out. Thanks Knight
Old 02-14-2015, 05:26 PM   #215
Pro

Sco291's Arena

OVR: 4

Really hope we hear more about this supposed "Human IK System"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2015, 05:29 PM   #216
MVP

zippy2212's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
Will def check that out. Thanks Knight
You really should. It makes the game SO much more fun. The CPU will do everything that they need to do but you can step in and manage trades, FA signings etc. It really comes in handy during the off-season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »